Chapter 24

Can I have my phone back.! I asked Ki'Andre walking up to him while he was sitting in his car in his drive way.

Who is Terrell.? He asked laughing.

Nobody.!

Than you not getting your phone back.!

What.?!

Who is he Olivia.?

Nobody why.?

Than why he keep calling you.?!

Obviously because I didn't answer a first or a second time.

Keep playing with my Intelligence and I'm gone kill you.! He said sternly. "Now get in the house.!" He said aggravated. I rolled my eyes and walked in the house and went to his room. He came in and threw my phone on the dresser. It's been two weeks since later and every day I try to get my phone it's always some bullshit. We always end up fucking some how some way. The nigga could always talk me out my panties though. I have been sneaking around behind Terrell's back and I think he was starting to get a little suspicious because I was spending the night over here almost every night. And i told him i lost my phone and I'm waiting for a new one to come in the mail. I don't understand why he kept calling me. Ki'Andre didn't know I was married and I honestly didn't plan on telling him. And I damn sure didn't need Terrell finding out.

Where's my daughter.?

At home sleep.

With who.?

Her nanny.!

Stop working so much my daughter shouldn't have no damn nanny.! Bring her over here I'll watch her while you work than. And take them clothes off.!

Stop telling me what to do..

Girl shut the fuck up and get naked so I can eat yo pussy and go to sleep. I rolled my eyes and got naked. He did just what he said eat my pussy and fucked me so good I fell asleep before him.

_________
I woke up the next morning around 7. Ki'Andre was still asleep. I had a business meeting at 9:30 but I wanted some dick. I grabbed his dick massaging it kissing his lips softly than his neck as he was getting hard. I licked his lip and put the whole thing in my mouth sucking it slowly. His eyes popped wide open and he bit his bottom lip looking down at me.

Damn baby.! I loved his deep sleepy voice, it made my pussy so wet.

I kept sucking until he pushed me off of him because he was about to cum. He pulled me up to ride his face. And I was cumin all in his mouth. I got back on top of him sliding his dick in me slowly as I bounced up and down on him letting him fuck me back.

I swear couldn't nobody fuck me better than him. I got up to go get in the shower and get dress. This time I made sure to had grab my phone.

Bye baby.! He said getting up walking me to the door and kissed me.

Bye baby.! I kissed him back and he smacked my ass. I got in the car and pulled off heading to the office. I pulled up to be greated by Terrell. I did not wanna have an argument right now.

Where you been.? He asked opening my car door.

I was at home getting a shower and changing my clothes.

How when I just left there.

You probably left right as I got there. I was in and out. I fell asleep here doing paper work all night and fell asleep.

Right.! He grabbed me by my throat making me drop my Brief case slamming my back against the car door. "I swear to god if you tryna play me ima beat yo ass.!" He said before slapping me. I tried to hit him back but he ended up hitting me again making my nose bleed. He fixed his suit "clean your self up.!" He said pissed off opening the office doors. I picked everything up and went straight up to my office. I cleaned the blood from my nose and gathered my things for the meeting.