Chapter 34

I woke up to go check on the twins and Kin'Dra everybody was still sound asleep. It was 3am and I couldn't go back to sleep for nothing. I seen Ki'Andre pulling in the back of the house where he parked his other cars, than another car pulled in. A female jumped out and got in his face. They was arguin about something. I put on my slides and took my ass right outside.

Dre is you serious.? Are you serious right now.! You really going home.! She yelled pushing him back.

Yo get out my fuckin face.! He yelled back at her.

I stood with my arms folded and neither one of these retarts seen me standing here. They just kept going back and fourth and I had a pretty good idea of what they was arguing about.

No.! How you just gone diss me like that.?! She cried through her tears.

What you mean.?! You knew I had a whole finance brah back up off me.

Since when Dre.?! Since fucking when.?! You wasn't yelling you had a fiancé yesterday and last night when we was up on the club and we was dancing or when we use to fuck.! You said you cared about me.! What happened to all that.!?

"You was fuckin her?.!" I asked butting in pissed off. I heard a fucking nough of this shit. He turned around looking like he seen a ghost. "Matter fact shawty take his ass with you, I don't want him.!"  I said with laughter in my voice. I knew this shit was way to good to be true. I turned to walk away but Ki'Andre grabbed me. I smacked the shit out of him and he let me go. "Stay the fuck away from me.!" I said sternly. I went in the house locking the doors pissed off.

Olivia Open the doors.! Ki'Andre yelled banging on our bedroom doors. I tried so hard not to cry right now. How could he cheat on me.? I gave him everything and more, I tried to be the best girlfriend and mother I could and he do me like this.?! Is he fuckin stupid.? After banging and plowing the doors apart breaking them down he was in the room and the twins was woke and crying. "I didn't cheat on you.!" He said sternly grabbing my arm.

Save your bullshit.! I said snatching away from him.

I'm serious I didn't cheat on you.! I was fucking her before we even got back on it.

You expect me to believe that.? Ki'Andre a whole bitch just followed you home brah.! You crazy as hell if you think I'm some type of weak ass bitch who can't see the truth when it's in front of me.! You got me fucked up.

No you got me fucked up because I damn sure ain't cheat.

How would you like if I went out tonight's in a row came back drunk and a night followed me home talking about he miss the way he fuck me.? Than what.?!

Than nothing ima just kill both y'all ass.! You missing the muthafuckin point I told you I didn't cheat on you that shit was before I even started fuckin with you again.

Y'all was just dancing on each other at the club Ki'Andre.!

A dance is a dance remember that.! I smiled and walk out the door. I went to go put the kids back to sleep Than got in the bed. I didn't let his ass sleep no where near me instead he slept on the couch in our room. I was completely and utterly annoyed.