Chapter 45

Mommy I'm hungry.! Kin'Dra cried as she held her stomach. She done told me about 12 times already and I know it's been hours passing by.

I know baby. Terrell will be back soon.

You said that forever ago.!

Come on Kin.! Just bare with me. I'm gonna get us out of here soon okay and when I do I'm going to feed you.!

Can you atleast tell me a story?

What story do you wanna hear?

How you and daddy met! She smiled widely.

You know that story already.....

It's my favorite. I smiled and pulled her to my lap. I stroked her hair back as she layer in my lap.

I met your father at a store.....I thought he was the most handsomest man i had ever seen. I wanted him so bad. He paid for my things at the store and I didn't see him for a while after that. But I thought about him quiet a bit. He was so perfect to me. I know it was some what wrong to lust after another man while currently being in a relationship but it was something about him that I had to have. Shortly after that I had a mysterious knock on my door. I didn't know who it could of been but when I opened I seen Ki'Andre and my heart melted.....he wanted to know if I could move my truck out the driveway but was shocked when he seen me. I was renting a house that he owned and had no idea it was like it was fait cane between us to see each other again. I was about to go move it not knowing his friends and other people was outside....he told me to get back in the house "I was gonna be his wife some day".! That stuck with me from the moment he said it all the way until now and that was years and years ago.! A couple days later it was the day before my birthday and he bought me flowers and a card. It really surprised me because I was shocked I didn't even know he knew that my birthday was the next day. I was impressed. We ended up going out of town to Miami for my birthday and my boyfriend at the time cheated on me all on my birthday and it just so happened that Ki'Andre was there. Nothing was planned we just ran into each other. I ended up leaving the beach with Ki'Andre and it was the best decision I ever made.!

And why is that?

Because I fell in love and I mean true love. Ki'Andre is more than just my husband and your father. He is my very BestFriend, he is my heart and soul, he is my life and love, but most importantly he is my protector. I feel safe when I'm with him and around him. I can be myself! I can be goofy and don't have to be so shy! He gives off a certain energy that I can't explain it's like light from the sun.....powerful.! He also gave me my greatest gift!

What is it?

You!

Will we ever see daddy again?

Of course we will! Daddy is some where waiting on us now.

I love you mommy.!

I love you more Kin'Dra 💜