Chapter 54

KI'ANDRE P.O.V.

Heyy Dre.? Dani said walking up to the car as I grabbed the car seats.

What's up Dani.?! I said taking the other one out.

Oh you Dani.? Kin'Dra said folding her arms rolling her eyes. She sure enough was just like her mother.

Hi Kin.! She smiled and waved politely.

Don't call me that I don't know you....

What do you prefer to be called.?

Call me BIG DOG.! Kin'Dra said with no hesitation.

Dani giggled a bit "okay big.....

ALRIGHT.! I said cutting everybody off.

Ain't no alright I'm calling my mama, how you still gone be messing with her after she the reason y'all broke our family up. Kin'Dra said aggravated. Her mouth was starting to get too smart and Olivia was gonna have to deal with this quick.

Take yo lil ass in the house.! I demanded.

Okay I will but let me take a picture of her first so my mama know who to beat up, and you better smile too.!

Ima break that damn phone. Kin'Dra rolled her eyes and grabbed the diaper bags.

Kids will be kids huh.?! Dani said shyly with hurt feelings.

Sorry about that she's just been on complete edge since we started the divorce.

I understand, I was the same way when my parents split when i was that young......look I'm sorry to just drop by unnoticed but I really had to see you and it's somethings we just have to talk about.

Well come in and let me get the kids situated really quick. It's time for their naps and than we can talk.

Okay, thank you..... She held the door open for me and I went into the house. She sat on the couch and all I heard was "Girl yeah and her wig terrible, I texted my mama but she ain't text back yet so she probably about to pull up.!"

Give me the damn phone.! I said with my hand out.

I'm waiting for my mom to call me back.

I don't give a damn Kin'Dra you need to stay in a child's place fuck is you doing.?! I snatched the phone out her hand.

And you need to learn to be in one relationship at a time.! She yelled back. She jumped off the couch and grabbed her book bag stomping up the stairs so hard they could break.

Your on punishment all weekend. I yelled after her.

I'm so scared for you for when she becomes a teenager. Dani laughed for a little bit.

Shit me too, I just know Olivia is gonna have to beat her ass at least twice. I tossed her phone onto the fire place. She damn sure wasn't getting that back at all. "I poured myself a shot from my bar before sitting on the opposite couch from her. "So what you need to talk about that's so important.?"

There's no easy way to say this but......I need to just come right out with the truth. I passed out yesterday and I wasn't feeling to well. My sister took me to the hospital and I was tested for a bunch of things.....I tested positive...................for pregnancy.!

My eyes shot up at her and she fumbled in her purse for a second before pulling a small yellow folder out that contained sonograms. "Also I tested positive for having.........Chlamydia.! I don't know where I could of got it from....I owe you that much of letting you know. You might wanna get tested....."