Chapter 14

Have oh heard from Andrew.? Jamia asked me as she walked on my porch.

No, have you.?

No.! I'm kinda worried about him. I tried calling Alex but his line was disconnected.

I haven't talked to Alex in like a month, he called me from some number that wasn't his though.

I just hope he's okay.!

Let's just think the best.!

I agree.! Just Than an all white BMW pulled up with dark tints. So neither one of us could see who it was. The door opened and one fine ass man In a suit stepped out the car, I damn near lost my shit when I realized it was Ki'Andre. I haven't talked to or seen him since we left Miami and I got back home. I wasn't about to sweat no nigga.! So when he wasn't answering or texting back I stopped calling and texting to. You will not have me looking like a fool.! He walked on the porch and my pussy got so wet for him.

I missed you.! He smiled shyly.

Mmmhm.! I said folding my arms ready for whatever fuckery that was about to fly out his mouth.

I'm serious Olivia.! He said as he grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

If you did Ki'Andre you would of answered my calls and texted me back.

I was busy with work and most areas I didn't even have serious, I told you I was coming home to you and that was a lot of work to get here safely.!

You could of said something.! Your always busy , and I think your too busy for me so goodbye Ki'Andre.!

Your new BMW, and a shopping spree wont change your mind.? He asked dangling the keys in my face.

I told you before Ki'Andre your money does not impress me.! Your time, love, and loyalty does.! You can't buy me with that.! All I wanted was you.!

Well shidddddd I'll take it.! Jamia said snatching the keys from his hand admiring the car.

How about I come in and we talk and spend time with each other.? I rolled my eyes and opened the door and he followed me into my house turning me around to face him. He kissed me so gently but his grip around my waist was so firm. "You missed daddy.?!" He asked between kisses.

Actually i did.! I smiled. Kissing him again. He layed me down on the couch and pulled my shorts off Than took his blazer off than his tie and shirt. Watching him undress was so sexy.! He licked his lips and picked me up placing his lips on my other set, French kissing it like he invented it. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as my fingers roamed his head. He was sucking on my clit making me gasp for air until I was cumming in his mouth. He licked me clean and smiled. I kissed his lips as he rubbed my pussy picking me up taking me to my room he layed me on the bed. He stepped out of his pants and boxers. He pushed my legs all the way over my shoulders and pushed in slowly as he sucked on my nipples. He held my legs down as he went deeper in me making me scream out in pleasure.

Oohhhhh daddy.! Moans escaped my mouth. He placed one hand around my neck and held one leg down and fucked me deep and hard. I could feel my nut build up. He flipped me over in doggy style licking my pussy again before he went in. He pulled my hair back kissing my neck as he fucked me. My knees where buckling from being so weak. I collapsed on the bed and he spreaded my legs and kept going. He kissed down my back and interlocked his fingers with mine as he fucked me harder. I swear he was about to wake up the psychopath in me.!

Damn girl.! He moaned laughing as he finished. I was completely dead. He rolled over on the side of me and I kissed him. 

How many other bitches you fucked like that.?! I asked wanting to know.?