Chapter 41

Ki'Andre P.O.V.

I sat in the waiting room waiting to hear about my wife. I was hoping she was okay somebody just tried to kill her. I was devastated right now. I couldn't catch a break. All this shit could of been avoided like a muthafucka. I put my head in my hands and asked god for forgiveness. I messed up bad!

You alright Dre? Ben asked sitting next to me.
I nodded my head yeah and sat up straight. "I just came from back there she alright!" She sleep now if you wanna come back!" He said standing up. I got up and followed him. She layed in the bed sleeping peacefully. I kneeled down to her grabbing her hand in mines.

I'm sorry.......I'm sorry Olivia I love you! You mean the world to me and i know this is all my fault and what not I just want you to know that I'm sorry baby girl. I thought I lost you for a minute you had me scared as hell! I said to her. I don't know if she heard me or not but I know it was something i needed to get off my chest.....

____________
Kin'Dra P.O.V.

I looked out miss Lori window as the rain came down lightly. I wanted to go outside and play on it but she said I would get sick than I wouldn't be able to go see mommy in the hospital.

Papa.!!! I screamed happily as my papa walked up the walk way. Miss Lori came from the kitchen confused. "It's papa.!" I screamed excited knocking on the window and he smiled wide.

Terrell? She asked walking closer to the door.

Papa.! I smiled and laughed running to him.

Hi kindoll.! He smiled hard hugging me tight.

I missed you papa, mommy said that you left us!

Well I did kinda.....but I'm back and I was wondering if you wanted to go to our favorite spot.

Yeah.! Let me get my stuff!

Olivia said I can pick her up.! He smiled at miss Lori and I ran to the back to get my bag. My daddy gave me a phone I can use to call him or mommy whenever I wanted to so I put it in my pocket. I grabbed my bookbag and iPad and ran to the door with my papa.

Bye miss Lori.! I waved smiling.

How have you been Kin?

Ummm okay?! Have you seen mommy?

No not yet. She's still in the hospital she will be home soon.

Where are we going? I asked confused as he went past the cafe.

Just a special place.

Umm I wanna go back to miss Lori house!

Why your not happy to see papa?

I am it's just that I rather go back there.

I'll take you back there after where done okay?

I pulled my iPad out and went to my messages.

"Daddy?"
"It's me Kin'Dra"
"Why aren't you textin back?"
"Daddy papa came to get me from Miss Lori house.."

Who are you texting Kin'Dra.? Terrell asked taking my iPad. He looked at the screen and got really mad. He through the iPad out the window.

What was that for?

I'm sorry it slipped look soon as we get to where we going I'll buy you a new one.

What!? Mommy gave that to me! It won't be the same.

It will be trust me Kindoll.!

Where are we going? I asked again. We was at the airport.

I'm taking you to see your brother and sister.

Their not in there this is the airport!

Yes they are come on. He opened the door for me to get out and I was hesitant. I got out and he took my hand.

Take this off. He said pulling my jacket off. He put a different jacket on me.

This for boys.! I yelled taking it off.

Yeah but it's raining Kin you don't wanna get sick do you? Put this hat on to.! He tucked my hair under the hat and grabbed my hand as we went into the airport. He talked to some people and they let us through to the airplanes. He wrapped his hand around my mouth and smiled down at me as I got sleepy.