Chapter 40

Ki'Andre P.O.V.

I haven't been home in a week. The thought of Olivia not being there when I went to lay down at night scared me. I rather just avoid going there just in case if she was gone I didn't have to face reality. I ain't been doing shit but drinking and smoking. I couldn't believe I put my hands on her.

Yo.! I heard a male voice opening my office door. I looked at up to see Drew. This nigga face was red as fuck and he been crying.

What's wrong.? I asked standing up.

Nigga I been tryna find you since last week it's Olivia.....(my heart started beating fast and I had short breaths. I don't know what this nigga was about to fuckin say.)

I rushed through the hospital doors and to the receptionist desk getting her room number. I ran down the hall to where she told me. My heart was in my fuckin ass. My head was spinning and I didn't know what to think. All this shit was my fault.

Daddy.!!! Kin'Dra yelled running towards me crying. I dropped to my knees hugging my baby girl. "I told her to slow down daddy she tried but she was really sleepy and her head was hurting bad she really tried to stop, I don't want my mommy to die.!" She cried harder and harder into my chest.

It's gone be okay baby, daddy here.! I hugged her tight and picked her up. My heart was hurting so bad. If I would of just listened to her and not argu I wouldn't of had this problem. My wife wouldn't be dying in a coma right now. I fell to my knees and held her hand. I cried even harder. She was bruised up bad, by the grace of god she didn't hurt herself bad and she went through the windshield to only walk away with just scratches was a blessing.

Baby I'm here for you.! And you know I love you with all my heart and soul. I'm sorry.! I know this is my fault. I'm so sorry.! This is my Karma...... I couldn't stop crying I was so hurt right now. I sat and cried to her for hours and hours. I let Ryan take Kin'Dra home and I went to the Nicu to go check on the twins. Because of the impact it messed there breathing up. If she didn't buckle them in the right and safe way they would have died. I picked KJ up and my boy smiled. I gave him a kiss on the forehead. This really was my seed. Kin'Dal was still crying so I picked her up. She stopped and was just whining. This was Olivia's baby.! She loved her moma and no matter what daddy said or did she would be completely fussy until Olivia came in the room. So I played a video of Olivia singing to them and she shut right up and went back to sleep. I sat with them for a little longer, feeding them and changing them for when needed. I wanted all 3 of my babies in the same room but because Olivia was in a coma in critical condition they couldn't be upstairs on that unit. So I had to take what I could get.

Dre? A female voice called out from behind me. I turned around and stood up to see Mariah. I was fuckin Mariah for a short now. I cut it off about 2 weeks ago when I seen Olivia getting suspicious.

Heyy.! I said dryly standing up.

Oh my god how are you.? She said hugging me.

I'm straight.

Beautiful twins, aren't they.?! I just sit and read to them on my shifts they are just so precious. Their mom was in a bad car accident.! It's crazy how life could be taken for granted. She said shaking her head. "What are you doing here.?!" She asked surprised.

These are my babies.! I said bluntly.

No way.!

Yeah..... their mom is my wife.

Your married?

Yeah....

Now I know why you could never commit to me and we couldn't be nothing more than fucking.

I guess so...

Well it was nice seeing you... she said dryly and hurrying to run off. I could see she was pissed off but I didn't give a fuck.

______________

Olivia P.O.V.

I woke back up with everything hurting me. "Oh Your woke.!" A nurse said coming into the room smiling.

Where am I.? I asked confused as it was hard for me to breathe.

A hospital....you where in a bad car accident sweetie.!

Am I hurt.? I questioned.

Not really just a few bumps and bruises. Your very lucky to be alive darling. I'll go alert your husband.

My husband.? I'm not married.!

You are..... your Kids was in the car too.

Kids.? What kids.? I don't have any kids.!

Honey who do you live with.?

Myself....

When's your birthday.?

Umm I don't know.!

I think you have amnesia.!

What's that?

Amnesia is when you can't remember things from the past. I'm going to go get the doctor. She said before leaving out. I layed my head back because it was so hard for me to breath and my head was hurting. Another nurse came in and she looked mad as hell.

You must be Ki'Andre wife.! She said devilishly. She got on top of me putting a pillow over my face screaming.........