Chapter 46

Ki'Andre P.O.V.

You don't know where she could be? Yohsan asked me patting my back.

Nah bro...I've failed my daughter and my wife! I been fucking up so much. I should of never let this shit happen.!

You know Olivia brah she hard headed! Ain't shit you can tell her ass that she gone listen to. But that's some understandable shit....that's her baby the first born you know.! So she was gone come here wether you told her to or not.

I pushed him off of me and grabbed my laptop popping out the CD ram and taking my wedding ban off.

Fuck you doing?

I'm so fuckin stupid.! I yelled putting in the codes to access the web.

What?! Nigga.! Fuck is that?!

When I was in prison I always dreamed something bad was going to happen to Olivia to where I couldn't protect her.

Okay?

Sooo when I asked her to marry me I had her wedding ring designed with a chip in it so it has a gps locator on at all times. It also tells me her heart rate, oxygen levels, but most importantly if she's still alive.! She NEVER takes her wedding ring off.

Niggaaaaaaaa.! You couldn't remember that shit 2 days ago?

I forgot all about that shit I was so fuckin stressed out.! I took my necklace off and put it into the ram as well I also had a pair of earrings made for the girls and KJ with the same thing in it. I don't remember if Kin'Dra has her earrings on but if she did it would help me find her. "They're together?!" It says where on top of them?" I questioned looking up from my screen.

What? Yosoahn questioned. "What you mean.?!"

You got something you wanna tell me before I put a bullet in you.? I asked pissed off holding my gun to his head.

Aye aye ayeeeeee nigga we been boys since we was 10 I wouldn't never ever in my life do some foul shit like that.! Now we can search this shit from top to bottom..... this my cousin shit I don't know shit bout this cabin.!

Yo I promise you ima kill you if you got some weird shit going on.

We family brah that's my word.

I let up off of him and we began to search the whole cabin I opened a door which led down to some stairs. He went down there first turning a light on he was just confused as me. It was a door that was semi locked I kicked it, bussing it open. There on the floor sat my wife and daughter holding each other cold.

Daddy.?!!!!!! Kin'Dra screamed in excitement jumping up. I fell to my knees hugging my daughter body so tight. Olivia stood over us with her head in her hands. I stood to my feet holding my wife as she let tears from her eyes.

I told you I'll always find you Olivia.! I wiped her tears as a smile crept around her face.

Well well we'll.! Look what we have here.! A male voice lingered into the room. I looked up to see Terrell.! "Cousin how you betrayed me like this.?! Your working with a snake?" He laughed questioning yohsan. I pushed Olivia and Kin'Dra behind me.

Nigga what? We ain't even real cousins! This is family you dead ass on some weird shit.!

Nigga fuck you.! Terrell pulled out a gun and shot Yohsan twice. Kin'Dra screamed and I feared for her life. He pointed the gun at me angrily.

Nooo!. Terrell no.! Olivia cried as she jumped in front of me as the gun went off. I rushed Terrell to the floor punching him in his face as all my anger came out. He grabbed a hold of the gun but I knocked it out his hand. Kin'Dra picked up the gun crying.

Give it to daddy.!

No give me the gun.! Terrell cried trying to get out the head lock. Kin'Dra eyes closed and she held it tight as she let off a shot.

Hurt And Liesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें