The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Serena's POV

"Right...checklist. Ash's gift. Check
Gifts for Bridesmaid and Maid of Honour... Check
Gifts for mother's of the Bride and Groom... Check
Logan... is staying with mum, she has his outfit and spare clothes so that's a check.
My suitcase... is almost packed... need to put the veil in... and clothes for our weekend away...
Favours for the guests... is over ther-"

"You know talking to yourself is the first sign of crazy..." a soft feminine voice spoke out startling me.

"Lillie?! Hi! Wait!... Sorry... I left you waiting by the door again didn't I?" I sheepishly ask spinning round seeing Lillie leaning on the door frame.

"Mhmm..." she teased smiling knowingly. "I called Ash, asking if you had gone ahead to the venue, and he replied was that she's still probably running around upstairs panicking that you'd forgotten to do something... Was he right?" Lillie finished grinning.

Sighing to myself "Yeah... he's right... Lillie. I'm not turning into bridezilla am I?" I frowned holding my head breaking down with stress.

"Haha no! That's why we're here!" A mysterious voice calls out of nowhere.

"We?" I frowned glancing to Lillie confused noticing a smug look spread on her face.

"Hey Sere!" Shauna came waltzing in the door holding a bottle of Prosecco high in the air coupled with a beaming smile.

"Shauna!? I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow morning?" I asked gleefully.

"Well, the boss allowed me to come earlier coz you know... Ash still owns the place, and he kinda had no choice but to let me come." She replied shrugging her shoulders grinning knowingly.

"Heh...I guess I still forget sometimes that I'm marrying a drug lord seeing as I didn't want to have anything to do it. Ash was kind enough to step in and manage everything... but he hasn't changed, he always has time for me and Logan... He'd even moved my mother to Kalos so we can all be closer after he begged her for my hand in marriage!" Smiling fondly at the memory "Heh. Well considering what Lysander told her about Ash, I don't think she had a choice mum likes him which is good I think."

Both girls look to me grinning, nodding their heads knowing at the same time.

"So... who's your plus one Shauna? I haven't heard anything from you about him?" Lillie asks taking the bottle from her grip while we all move into the kitchen downstairs.

"Well FYI I'm going solo." She stated her smile faltering slightly.

"What?! What happened to Tierno? The one you told me about?" I ask following them down the stairs.

"Well lets just say he got a bit handsy... one thing lead to another and then I found him out to be cheating on me with some floozy tramp, so I chucked out all his clothes and told him to take a hike." She said happily while popping the cork.

Placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, I asked seriously "Shauna... do you want me to send Ash round to pay him a visit? No one treats my friend like that. And gets away with it!"

"Sere, you don't need to worry, he had a visit by Ash already when he was over last month and 'surprise!' Tierno was on his knees at the front door, begging me to take him back. It wasn't going to happen, he broke my heart and trust... So enough of my pathetic love life! I have some news to make." Shauna excitedly announced.

Straightening herself, holding the glass up, "I'm moving to Kalos! Ash offered me a job heading up the factory's here in Kalos as he's expanding I'm now Regional Head Director for Kalos! I'll be overseeing everything, I'll be able travel and meet loads of different people, it a huge job but Ash thinks I can do it with guidance to start with but he wants me to design my own brand of clothing on the side!"

"Oh Shauna! Seriously?! I'm so happy for you! We'll be able to see each other all the time again! When do you move over?" Clapping my hands in excitement.

"Surprise! I finished moving yesterday, I start my new job in a couple of weeks!" Shauna exclaimed happily.

"What?!" Lillie and I both screamed happily gathering closer for a group hug. "It's just like old times! This is such a wonderful surprise, thank you Shauna." I cried happily for my friend.

"I know! I'm happy to be able to spend more time with you all again. So Lillie how's it going with Gary?" Shauna asks casually.

"Um well, I guess it's going okay? I noticed he's being a bit distant lately... I'm not sure what to make of it." Lillie softly said.

Frowning slightly unaware of any issues they had been having, Gary and Lillie had pretty much hit it off straight away, I admit it was strange how two people could suit each other without effort, but they work well, I guess it's fate.

"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about Lillie, Ash has probably had him do loads of things and been a bit sidetracked!" Shauna replied cheerily.

Genuinely smiling back, Shauna turns to look serious at me, bracing myself for her question "now Sere, what needs doing first, because we have three hours till you need to be back here, feet up, face mask, and another glass of Prosecco all in preparation for getting ready for tomorrow because you are getting married!

Smiling back, I thoughtfully instructed "We need to head for the venue, arrange the seating plan and the gifts, finishing packing my suitcase... I need to make sure that the venue looks perfect before tomorrow otherwise I'm not going to be able to relax." I said while polishing the last drop of liquid from the bottle mentally prepared.

"Okay then Lillie and I will grab everything to put in the car, and you finish getting your suitcase ready, as soon as you have done that we'll head out. Sound like a plan?" Shauna organised looking to us both.

"Good c'mon girls we gotta get this done there's a bottle of Prosecco with my name on it!" Lillie piped in excitedly.