Questionable Intent

A/N: Hi Amourshippers! I want to thank you so much for your continued patience with me. I would really love to hear your thoughts to this chapter I did try something different. JUST A PRE WARN! THERE WOULD BE A LEMON TOWARDS THE END— I did really feel it is needed for the story to progress. So remember if you like the chapters then please vote it would really help me know what people really think to this book. Even if you have read this and not voted it would mean a lot to me if you would.

Thanks!

Enjoy!
Xx

Serena's POV

We had been sitting in the bureau now for some time; and it was clear to most, that things were getting restless. The four of us were sitting in a large room, with a massive table and chairs in the middle, there was a huge TV that hung on one of the walls, and there was a lot picture frames with certificates of achievement in. The room was impressive I had to admit. It looked like a place where the staff could relax. If they were on a double shift or genuinely just to relax on a break.

Time seemed to stand still when we were there. None of us had any real idea as to how long we would be here for, let alone how we were found in the first place. The situation from this morning, was playing on my mind continually, my mind wasn't wanting to give me a break. The thought repeating itself over and over again, trying to piece together they were watching us for a while, how did they know where we were heading. I'm more than certain that of all the times that I hadn't gone out, they were waiting for me to see if i was dead. It has to be it. We were okay till Gary saw them, he saved me this morning. I just froze, helpless again.

It makes me sick to think it.

I glanced at the clock, noticed it was getting towards tea time and knowing full well that Ash is never happy when he is hungry, I got up from my seat and went to open the door. As if fate would have the exact time I went to open the door and to my surprise Jenny was on the other side pushing a large tray cart of food, drink, plates bored games and files.

"Oh Serena? You startled me! Ha, is everything okay?" Jenny asked startled by my presence at the door.

I smiled at her response, not meaning to startle her, I replied "Oh you have done the very thing I was going to come and see you about. You know how Ash doesn't like an empty stomach!"

I was secretly wishing just to stretch my legs for a bit.

"Ha! Hence why I brought everything up! We have some development though, and I think you would want to hear it." Jenny said seriously as she pushed in the room the cart with food on. I moved to the side allowing Jenny to come through, and curiosity has taken hold of me as I walked back to my seat.

"Ah great food I'm staving!" Ash said causing the whole room to erupt with laughter, something that was definitely missing for a while.

The door to the room swung open again. As we all diverted our attention to there we saw Looker coming in the room with a faint smile on his face. It was the first time I had seen him in weeks and he doesn't look like he has had any sleep in a while.

As Looker entered the room, he greeted everyone with "evening guys, lets get down to the serious stuff last, as you know, we can't keep you in the room forever. So let's have some food and we can discuss the new developments, Okay?" He looked around the room trying to gage everyone's thoughts. To me he was always business first, play later kind of guy...no time to relax.

Some time later. When we were all fed and watered, we were all eager to hear the progression they had made. Looker went to retrieve the files now sitting on the side of the table. And passed one to each of us.