Surprise! Part 3

A/N: Hi readers! Welcome to the brand new chapter concluding what should have been Surprise! Part 2. Since my last update which I think was a few weeks ago, the feedback I have from this story has been amazing and I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I have contemplated a lot on this chapter but I'm glad how the finished piece came together. I have begun writing the next chapter which I will prewarn will be split in two parts. I cant make any promises as to the release of the next chapter yet, I'm sure you can understand the inspiration takes time and I want to do it right. So as always please enjoy, fall in love all over again I did! Write comments wherever you please and as always if you enjoyed the chapter please pop a vote! I will make a promise though If we can reach 15 000 views on the book and 20 votes on this chapter before the end of the month I will scrap the next two part chapter and make it into an epic one!
:) Much Love xxx

Ash's POV

'Buzz Buzz'

Glancing at my down phone noticing a text from Serena

'My Sere❤️'
Hey babe, Jenny finished checking on Lillie and Looker has done his questions too, sorry I kicked you out of the room before I'm sure you can understand how Lillie felt plus we were talking and guess what?! She likes Gary! Ahhh! Soo cute!! 😋 Anyway please come back soon, I have something I want to tell you ❤️❤️❤️

Smiling like an idiot my suspicion now confirmed, Gary and I started making our way back to the hotel, thinking about Serena's last text I couldn't help feeling nostalgic.

Reminiscing on when we first met, I was completely blown away by her beauty and grace. Knowing at the time after I hired her and informing Lysander, he asked me then to keep and eye on her and protect her.

Back then it wasn't specified exactly what I was protecting her from I did do my job regardless however, over time the more we got to know each other the stronger my feelings grew for her and somewhere along the way that feeling turned into love.

I was never one for breaking up a relationship although on many occasions I desperately wanted too, years I stood by watching the girl I fell for gave herself to an imbecile. Countless times had I wished to be in his place.

Although now I can't say a bad thing about him. He has gone above and beyond to earn my forgiveness; He has proven himself this time on how much he wants the same thing as we do. To be happy and live in peace. I just hope that he is alive.

Walking back leisurely towards the hotel Gary was oddly quiet. Glancing over I saw the same look he had with Misty, he doted on that girl giving her everything she could ever need or want. I knew what happened between them was a tragedy and he has been punishing himself since. Their child would have been three years old now.

Wanting to assure him it's okay to move on it's no ones fault I ask him "Gary, are you okay mate? You look like your deep in thought."

"Hmm? Oh yeah just thinking stuff over... ya know?" His reply curt dismissively.

"You thinking about Misty again?" I asked without looking.

Sighing quietly "Damm Ash.. you can always read me... can't you?" Gary replied forcing a chuckle. "The truth is I am... since I spoke to you about Lillie... it got me thinking that I'm gonna screw this one up too... and I just can't help it." Shrugging his shoulders defeatedly.

"Gary, its not a bad thing to think back... sometimes things happen well out of our control. And it's not fair. Even try and look for the positives in a bad situation and it's okay to make mistakes, just learn from them... however Lillie is different from Misty and truthfully, I think you're gonna have your hands full with that one... prestige family and everything but I think you will be okay. You gotta do more than just your dashing charms!" I said encouragingly.