Drink?

Serena's POV

'Bang!' Oh god what was that noise? I hope Ash is okay? I waited anxiously by the side of Ash's car in my driveway. I held my hands to my chest trying tocalm my nerves. I waited outside for about 30 minutes waiting for Ash to come back out. He told me that he will sort out Calem while I went to get some clothes.

Eventually Ash came out my front door with that ever so mischievous grin on his face. "Serena? Go get your stuff then we'll go." He straightened himself up as he walked over to me to give me a hug. I admit I felt so safe in his arms more so than Calem.

"Uh... what about Calem?" He let go and moved his hand to lift my chin underneath locking in an intense gaze, "he will be waiting in the kitchen... he won't be bothering you any more Serena."

"Oh... ok..." I spoke quietly. Ash took my hand and said "I will be with you the whole time okay?" I nodded in agreement as we walked inside my house.

Walking through my front door of my house there was so much tension that you could cut with a knife. Ash let go of my hand and stood in the doorway while I took in my surroundings.

Nervous about leaving Ash's side, he reassured me saying, "it's okay Se, c'mon go get your things..." I took a deep breath and ran upstairs to grabbed a small suitcase, I was cautious of entering my bedroom, my hand just held onto the handle not wanting to turn it. I still couldn't believe it, just over an hour ago, I walked into a scene that scarred me, a rise of nausea hit me. I know I can't say I'm an angel, we hadn't been getting on very well for a while. Most nights I slept downstairs. I knew Calem wanted to have sex... but I honestly didn't feel comfortable.

With Ash on the other hand, he took more interest in me, we would talk about things we both would like and we 'got' each other he's always pushing me to be better. Ash had that sense of security and impulsivity it was an aura about him that I loved and I was frightened of might be, it might not seem much, but it means something to me.

I know I couldn't stay here now. This isn't my home anymore.

Remembering Ash was downstairs, I hurried to the wardrobe, grabbed as much stuff as I could, running back to the bathroom to grab the necessities. A while later and a suitcase full, I met Ash at the bottom of the stairs. He hurried to help me with my case, the gesture made my heart beat slightly faster causing my blush to form over my cheeks. He took hold hand in one and my suitcase in the other placing them gently in the car, with a stern look he mumbled "Wait right here Se...I'll be back soon" I nodded confused as I went back to sit in the car.

Ash's POV

Taking Serena out of the situation was the right move. Now I need to tell him one last time to leave, in my jacket pocket I had something to sway him with if he was going to be a complete dick.

Entering back inside the house, it was eerily quiet. I made my way to the kitchen where I found Calem, sitting at the breakfast bar drinking.

"Oh can't you just fuck off! I need to go to the hospital as you fucking dislocated my shoulder!"

"It's done." I said coolly

"Good, take that slut with you and fuck off! She's your fucking problem now!"

Raising an eyebrow at the foul language, I opened my jacket pocket and threw an envelope on the surface in front of him. "Open it" I demanded.

With his good arm, he opened up the envelope and pulled out a cheque, "what the fuck is this?!"

"Wow Calem, I really don't know Serena put up with you if your that stupid. This is your share of the house. £25k right?"

"How do you know what I paid? It could be a lot more..." he said smuggly.

I walked slowly round behind him, got up close to his ear again just like before watching him cower slightly under my presence stating "do you really want to try that?"

Carefully placing my hand on his damaged shoulder starting lightly squeezing "No...I was only jOKKKING! Agh! Fuck!" He bellowed out while squirming out of my grip.

"You're a fucking prick Calem. You're lucky that he doesn't want you dead, he just wants you gone and out of her life...Here is what you need to do", I pulled out a card with a number and an address, and thew it to him "call this number, they will give you a time that they will be here, give them the deeds to the house. When you do that, half the money would be wired to your account." I exclaimed before I carried on.

"You then have 24 hours to get you shit and leave. If there is any damage done to this house in any way shape or form. You won't see a penny. Serena gets it all. You will be watched closely until you leave. If you refuse to do that then they will pay you a visit and take back everything, when you are back in Kanto we will send over the other half of what's owed to you. This is 'your' one and only chance to leave here. Do you understand?" I demanded.

Calem didn't say or do anything to indicate that he got the warning. I walked round the other side of the breakfast bar, and grabbed him by the collar to pull him straight into my face, he had nowhere else to look. "Do. You. Understand?" I repeated this time his eyes were full of anger with no other option, no way out, he just nodded.

With that I let go, walking out the door Calem called out "your welcome to fuck her, just so you know she won't put out, you will be wasting your time."

That touched a nerve. I spun round to meet his gaze, wanting to have the last word I gloated

"I didn't have any problem."

I turned back to finish walking out the house, as I got to the front door, I heard him scream in anger and throwing a glass against the wall, smashing it to pieces.

Walking back to my car, I saw Serena's face with tear stains, my heart ached seeing her like this. I opened my side of the car where she turned to face me with shocked expression, she asked "Ash, why did you go back inside?" I was honest with her, as much as I could "I just told him not to contact you again Se... he won't be bothering you now, I will take care of you okay?

Only a nod is the only reply I'm gonna get, I don't think she had any energy left in her to ask anything else.

Focusing on the road ahead, starting up the car heading back to my apartment. Silence filled the space on the way, I couldn't stand to see her like this so without a second thought, I asked her "Serena?" "Hmm? Yeah?" "Shall we get a drink? I know a great pub round the corner, I don't know about you but I could sure go for one?"

"That's a great idea Ash" I saw in the corner of my eye that put a small smile on her face. I was pleased to see.

"Right then, if that's what the lady wants, then that's what we will do!"