Calem

Calem's POV

'BANG!'

"Huh what the fuck was that!" Calem asked the bluenett who he currently had a full front view of boobs juggling up and down, thrusting on his cock.

"I...Uh don't...know...babe...ohhh fuck...I'm....I'm...cumming!"

"Fuck! Miette! Your so fucking tight! I...want to fuck you so hard! I love that we can do this whenever that she isn't here... she never put out, I mean what a bitch!"

I grabbed hold of Miette's hips and in one full swoop, I was on top pounding her hard.

After a few more glorious seconds Miette screamed my name out while I finished inside her. We both collapsed on the bed panting heavily after hours of orgasmic fucking. I don't feel anything for her, she is no one to me at the end of the day. It just happened by chance us working together we met.

I decided to go out one night, all I told Serena was that I was staying away for work, she is a fucking idiot for believing me.

I booked a hotel room and decided I was going out drinking, I met Miette in a bar where she was just drinking on her own looking desperate. "Haven't I seen you before?" I asked she looked me up and down, checking me out and said yeah we work together. I'm in HR.

The rest of the night continued with drinking games and talking till she came out with, "are we just going to be talking all night coz no offence I wanna get laid..."

Next thing I know we ended back at my hotel room fucking each other's brains out. That was 2 years ago. It's never stopped. Serena was none the wiser.

We laid in bed for another ten minutes till I told Miette to leave, "what! Babe why?! I thought you broke up wi-" I shot her an evil look, "what the fuck are you talking about? We haven't broken up" Miette looked rather satisfied twirling her hair through her fingertips when she said "not according to your phone..."

A panic rose inside as I instantly looked for my phone hidden in my jeans, I got out of bed pulled out my phone and looked at the last text I sent Serena.

Mortified I look coldly at Miette who didn't seem that bothered by her actions. She shot me an equally cold look, almost looking like she was jealous that 'I' was reacting like this. As she proceeds out of bed and begun putting her clothes on, I threw my phone across the room angrily landing the bed.

I skulked towards her angrily "why the fuck would you do that!" Inching closer to her I saw her becoming scared, that look in her eyes as she stepped back from me. "What babe? Look, I did you a favour! You kept moaning that she wasn't what you wanted, we can be good together, Calem, I know we have fun and we work well together... it just seemed logical-."

"LOGICAL!?" Almost losing my temper, "listen I will tell you this once. YOU are nothing but a whore, it's just as you call it...'work well together'... Do you really think I would want to go out with someone who is easy to lay like you? Get the fuck out of my house Miette!"

Looking mortified at this side of me, she look angry for how I spoke to her, more like a slap round the face. "Just a shag? You think...wow that is fucking rich coming from you don't you think? So long Calem, have fun with your own slut, oh I remembered she doesn't put out does she?... Probably because you're so shit in bed."

"GET OUT!" I screamed. Watching her leave my room with her belongings.

Standing in my bedroom, I realised this had fucked everything up in my plan.

I heard the front door go again. It couldn't be Miette. I pulled on some clothes and headed for the banister to peer over down the stairs. What I saw I didn't expect to see.

Some tall guy with dark black hair waiting around the front door. He looked up at me with a face like thunder.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?" I yelled as I rushed down the stairs to punch his face in for trespassing.

"I'm Ash, I am here on behalf of Serena." He replied with equal tone as me.

"So what makes you think you can come up in my house saying that shit to me? I'm giving you one chance to get out of my house." I replied with a hint of warning in my voice.

Ash just smirked, as in 'bring it' a cold twisted stare came from his eyes. I hesitated for a split second "This is not the time or the place, I'm here to tell you to go and wait in the kitchen while Serena gets her things and we will be leaving."

I stood there arms folded, matching his stare. "And? What if I don't huh? What are 'you' going to do about it?"

Ash just laughed sarcastically at me 'did I say something funny?' "I'm going to say this once mo-" he grabbed my arms and pushed me into the front doorwhile twisting my arm up almost at a breaking point, my knees buckled with the sheer force. "I know everything Calem. Did you know that?..."

My face forced up against the door, I couldn't help but think what did he know? "I don't know what your talking abo-" he yanked me hard away from the door only to hit me with it again squeezing my arm harder than before. "You know who she is don't you Calem?!"

Struggling with the pain I gave in and simply nodded, "yes I do" Ash came up so close, I felt his breath by my ear he as got up in my personal space and gave his warning to me cold as ice "then let me tell you now... 'his' guys would fucking kill you for what you have put Serena through, oh he also says your not to go near her or talk to her again. Go back to Kanto and don't come back. Am I understood?'

In immense pain coursing through my arm, as Ash gripped tighter till I nodded, he released my arm and stepped back away. Spinning round facing him he looks a lot angrier, the thought made me shiver, thinking about his threat. "now go in the kitchen, don't even acknowledge her, she is better off without you!"