No Remorse

A/N: There is some strong content in this chapter. I hope you enjoy, remember leave a vote and comment!

Ash POV

Running towards the masked grunts trying to buy some time for Serena to run. They overpowered me and tackled me to the ground. I felt one of them trying to restrain me, they were struggling with the ropes trying to tie them round my wrists. It took 4 grunts to pin me to the ground. I cried out when I saw Serena run to her purse.

"No! Fucking leave the purse! Just run Serena!" I thought to myself. I could then see a tall guy, wrap his arms round her waist, lifting her high. She struggled to get out of his grasp, then in his other hand I saw him bring up the piece of cloth. He brought it up over her nose and mouth, a few seconds later she went limp in his arms.

"No Serena! Let her go! Agh!" I fought hard to break away from their grips. Much to my demise, I felt a foot kick me in the side of my head. I tried to regain awareness around me, but I blacked out.

A while later. I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. I saw a small room, wooden floors, dim lighting. I tried to bring my hands up to grasp the apparent throbbing on the side of face. I then realise that I couldn't, I felt the rope tightly bounded around my wrists. Trying with all my might to get free of them, the more they tighten on me.

I realised I was on my knees, there was a long piece of rope that prevented me from coming any further forward. I looked around the room in more detail, I made out where the door was, there was no windows it felt like a prison. To my left in front of me sat my girl. She was knocked out. It broke me to see her like this, I don't know what they want with us. I saw her arms brought round her back, showing me that had been bound, she was also blindfolded with her head hung down low.

I wanted to try and wake her. Try and think of a way to escape. "Serena?" No response. "Sere-" the door opens.

I looked over and saw someone I didn't want to see again. Even though I knew it would happen. "Calem?! What are you doing here?" I asked

He didn't respond. He just looked at me with a cold gaze. He looked angry, he walked through the door, and from what I saw he had more muscles than before. He took no notice of me, he walked into the room closing the door behind him. He then began to walk over to a chair and pulled it over to be in between Serena and myself. Placing the chair in position, I just followed his movements, I could feel the tension in my body when he went round Serena. Like he admired her or a being obsessed over his target.

I knew I couldn't do anything and if I say anything it might make him worse or put Serena in more danger.

He carried on to take his seat on the chair. As he stepped closer, I saw in his jeans in the back, he had a weapon. I
knew this was serious.

He sighed deeply. Pulled out a knife and held like he was making a statement. I went wide eyed in fear. I never been in this situation before. Not with Serena's life on the line.

"So... this is how it's going to go." Calem started. He still hasn't looked at me. "I know why your here. I know you have the files that your thieving friend took. I know that you were supposed to hand it over to Officer Jenny in two days time. However you not going to do that. I'm not going to jail, my father isn't going to go either. You won't be expanding your territory onto ours. Refuse to cooperate, you won't be leaving here alive. With you dead, it will mean I will do things to her that will make her dead father turn in his grave."

Stunned, I didn't say anything at first. What happened to Gary? How did he know?

"When was I supposed to have these files?" I was testing the waters, I need to know how far I can push him.