ENDING

Hello Readers!!

Well what can I say? It had to end sometime? I think I was holding off as I didnt want it to end! Silly huh?!

To those who have been there since the beginning, I hope I have done it justice. I really loved writing this story, I never thought in a million years that it would have over 21 000 views! I'm so thankful! So thank you guys I am personally thanking each of you for you incredibly patience and wonderful comments!

There is some music to listen to, these songs mean a great deal to me and they only added in more feels for our hero's! Please play them when prompted.

I'm working on new content so please watch this space! Enjoy the last chapter of I Want You.

Love
Lisa xx

Some say that the ultimate commitment requires an unconditional love from your heart, mind, body and soul. It's a commitment you rarely see in its truest form, however when you do see, it will allow you to find your missing half of your soul.

I stood patiently waiting in the altar on a glorious warm sunny day, in less than twenty minutes I will ordaining my friend to marry the love her life. It was because of her that taught me to forgive myself, accept what happened in the past, and encouraged me to move on.

Now because of her, I have met my soul mate. After some serious begging and being (in some regards) harassed by Gary he traveled all over different regions along with Lillie, the girl I saved to search for me; It was brought to my attention that Ash wants me to ordain his and Serena's wedding as a surprise to her.

I immediately was over the moon and overwhelmed they asked me. Of course the apprehension was there, I'd left Serena on bad terms, and I was sure that she wouldn't want to see me again. To my surprise Serena and Ash had both forgave me, surprisingly they wanted me to find peace and happiness.

By this point in the conversation, Dawn and I were really happy, and I was a completely changed man because of that woman. Her patience for me to open up was incredible. I was at first concerned that if I revealed who I truly was, she would run away. Imagine my surprise when was I wrong.

Dawn was even more amazing than I already knew she was. She didn't like the thought of me being abusive to women, and firmly stood her ground scolding; I explained that towards the end of our relationship was when it became sour, I had cheated on her with Miette and I was truly bitter, again no excuse that was why I had offered my help without a second thought to kill Giovanni. And to my painful reluctance memories the day Ash came round to break my arm painfully putting things in perspective.

Dawn held my hand assuringly while sat opposite Gary in our home, explaining what they wanted me to do, everything was sorted. All I had to do was say yes.

To my semi annoyance Dawn and Gary had got on like a house on fire! They both had plenty to say to me and each other, where as Lillie and I were laughing at their antics, durning which we had a night telling stories of our times together as well as a few tales of Ash as kid, and honestly I thought I was bad!

So here we are standing in a makeshift marquee big enough to have the reception and ceremony in one place. I glanced over to Dawn looking gorgeous in her baby-pink mid length dress, smiling encouragingly at me.

I notice Ash and Gary towards the back, greeting a number of guests on their way down with a small version of Ash following behind. Baby Logan, 'goodness he's gonna be a heartbreaker when he's older.'

Ash looked my way and flashed a genuine smirk my way. Picking up his son, he strode towards me proudly, I couldn't help myself but allow joy to overcome my heart. Being apart of this day was an incredible honour.