How Do I Look?

A young girl of early twenties, styling mid length honey blonde hair, making her vibrant cerulean eyes pop. Her curves were perfectly seamless with flowing long legs.

If you only gave me three words to describe Serena to you... I would say that she is passionate, loyal and caring; however she'd never agree with you, as you read on, she never thinks highly of herself.

Serena's lived an ordinary life, she worked hard in school, made some good friends, tries to please her semi strict mother and tries to make her boyfriend happy.

After the way Calem has treated her; he became more aggressive (sometimes physical) towards her. He's lost his passion, he doesn't try, never spending anytime together. Most days refuses to look.

Calem prefers just to go out on his own, or with his 'work friends'... or so he says sometimes to drink or worse, she doesn't see him for days, it's not like he hides it.

How did they meet you ask?

One day in particular stood out, on the day of her birthday, in December Calem was introduced to Serena trough a friend in Kanto. After that fateful encounter, Serena really thought she had met a guy who was the love of her life.

Calem was, her soulmate, best friend, and always made her laugh. Calem was tall, dark and handsome with a cheeky smile, which was something she loved. She felt she can completely be herself around him.

Now Serena and Calem had a couple of bumps along the way, I'm not saying it was easy sailing, it was the same like any other couple. Calem had got offered a job where they had to leave Kanto to the beautiful region of Kalos. The region of love. Sounds exciting right?

Even though she had to leave her friends, her mum, everything she'd ever cared about behind; It was the hardest decision she had to make. She did it for him... To give their relationship one more try. They say you don't know till you try.

You may be wondering who is this person? Telling you in so much detail about one girl?

That is because, this girl, she is me. I'm Serena, and this is my story so far.

Serena's POV

After moving to Kalos and got settled in our new home, I decided to look for a job; I went to an agency the next day who put me forward working in a clothes factory, so sorting out boxes and resorting them with a possibility to progress. It was easy work for good money.

One day, I had my interview with the manager for the factory, his name was Ash.

Ash was tall, had messy dark raven hair, with amazingly deep auburn eyes, a face that was sculpted by the gods! You can tell all the ladies loved him, he was really handsome and had a cheeky persona about him.

As we got talking, we hit it off great. The interview lasted for at least a couple of hours, afterwards Ash offered me the job that very same day, he asked me to start next week for which I was thrilled to accept.

As I started my new job, I found it was great hours, where I would start at eight in the morning and finish at three. The company and the people I was working with were great we all had become good friends and colleagues.

As time went on, I was promoted to admin manager; I had no experience at all but Ash kept pushing me for ages and he always got his way.

Everytime Ash and I would see each other at work, he always knew the right thing to say to make me smile or to blush, his cheekiness always came out around me, making my time working with him more fun. At the end of each day he would offer me a lift home, and I think at some point, I had developed feelings for him.