The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Ash's POV

A/N -- Hey Amourshippers! How are you all doing? Well I hope you are all keeping safe and well?

I hope you're all ready for a new chapter of I Want You! So unfortunately the last target I set myself for you all didn't quite reach it. So I have Part One of the next Chapter hopefully it will sustain the anticipation! I'm noticing a trend where I am posting at least one a month, I would like a vote on Yes or No would you like to see more frequent updates from me or would you like to keep things as they are? Just Comment on which you would like!

As you may have noticed I have changed the cover of the book, I hope you like it, please tell me yes or no!

I would like to take a moment and do a special mention to @Robert_Downey_Jr1

Here on Wattpad for the last year he has been nothing but supportive and a great friend to me. Recently he has had to take some time away and I can only imagine how difficult that will be. I hope that you are keeping well and staying safe. Words can't begin to describe how thankful I am to know someone supportive here on Wattpad. It can be a lonely place but with him it's not it's a lot fun and encouraging. Do reach out to this guy, he has a heart of gold and needs our support too, so please check out his page read his story! And send a message!

So please enjoy, feel free to let me know your thoughts, pop a vote too! The story is almost coming to an end and a few chapters to go!

If this chapter can reach 15 votes, I will release the next chapter within two weeks, if this is what you want?!

Love Fanofamourshipping xx

Three Years Later...

"Ash! Can you pick up Logan from your mum's please?! I need to go to the venue to see how it's looking for tomorrow." Serena yells from the bedroom.

"Sure Serena, I'll take Logan to the park with Gary, is Lillie coming over too?" I reply waiting at the bottom of the stairs pulling my jacket over.

"Yeah! She is going to be staying tonight and-... Oh have you got your bag packed and have everything for tomorrow?!" She yelled back worriedly.

Chuckling to myself 'She's panicking for no reason now', "Yes Serena, it's already in the car" speaking calmly while climbing up the stairs of our new home, watching her dash from one side of the landing to the other packing clothes, sorting out last minute decorations, gift bags it amazes me how much she can multitask at once.

"Oh goodness something is going to go wrong I know it." Serena mumbling profanities to herself absentminded of where I lent on the banister, observing her patiently for the opportunity of snaking a hold of her arm pulling her into a stress-relieving embrace; Cupping her soft hair stroking soothingly feeling her shoulders relax within my grasp.

We stayed in this position till a knock at the front door pulled us from our peaceful moment. Catching her widen gaze and cheeks flushing pink. Taking advantage gently tilting her chin placing a brief reassuring kiss on her lips, "I'll get that, it's probably Lillie come to tell you off for worrying as you do... Babe just remember tomorrow as long as I'm with you everything will be perfect..." Leaning playfully lowering my voice finishing "And I'm already imagining what delights I will have too look forward to underneath... when you come home future Mrs Ketcuhm."

"Oh...!" She gasped. Chuckling at her reaction, I still enjoy making her feel this way, seeing her blush creep up more evident now, fills me with such happiness I can't describe with words.

"Well... this is why I'm running around now making sure everything is prepared and Logan will be staying at my mother's for the weekend... so we don't need to leave the room." Her fingers teasing through my hair suggestively.