The Plan

Calem's POV

I sat on one of the soft double beds in the hotel room, Gary and I were sharing the room much to my dismay, my eyes rested on the view on the balcony, an amazing sunset, the bright colours of oranges and reds were mixing in beautifully, and it reminds me of a time where I was once truly happy with Serena.

A moment of weakness that I had where I started to fall for her. Thinking back now, how I wished I hadn't been sucked into my father's twisted plan, as soon as I realised what a idiot I had been, I had truly lost the only bright light I had in my fucked up life.

Bringing my hands up clutching in my hair tightly in frustration, I began to think, maybe we might just be happy when this was all done, I know I have hurt her in ways that continually disgust me, maybe we can all move on, maybe I can find a little happiness that Serena has.

"This is my mess. I must be the one to clear it up" determination over took my body, a plan was starting to form, in my mind; I knew his movements, his pleasures, what he does in a day, I can easily kill him, tonight.

When he is dead, his organisation will be destroyed, and since I am his own flesh and blood, regardless on what goes on in his Will, assets, accounts, bonds, properties he owned will go to me.

According to the law in Kanto, the immediate relative has an overruling over on the predecessor's will, so if he isn't married, which trust me he isn't the next blood relative will inherit everything in his name.

"I can truly save them, they don't need to be here... I need to go" I exclaimed jumping up from my pit of self pity.

"Go where Calem?" An angelic voice reached my ears, I spun round, my vision landed on the beauty in front of me. Her big bright blue eyes dancing in sparkles while her smooth pale like skin flushed a pink blush across her cheeks, she looked on at me in concern.

"Oh Serena, I didn't know you were here! I didn't hear the door go... how did you get in?" I asked curiously.

"Oh..uh.. Gary lent me his door key, he and Ash have have gone to the bar for a drink...I... uh wanted to make sure you were okay, um...Where are you going?" She stuttered in saying showing me the card key.

Letting out a sigh as I closed my eyes, a smiled to myself, I looked back catching her gaze, I started to walk towards her and embraced her in a heartwarming hug. My head resting on hers.

'I have to say goodbye to her'

"You know Serena, you have a good heart, one with overflowing love and patience, especially for someone like me." I could hear her giggling her cute laugh.

"However, Serena. I now know what a horrible human being I was to you, I got you involved in a awful, unforgivable mess"

Much to my reluctance I let go of her, already missing the sweet scent of strawberries. That flowed from her. I couldn't look her in the eye yet, I brought my hands up feeling her soft skin finally resting on her arms.

Our gazes did eventually meet and I saw the confusion spread on her face, her brow went inwards, waiting for me to finish what I had to say.

"what if I told you, over the past few months my... feelings for you have begun to grow?"

"Wha-" she started to speak but I put my finger to her lips, to let me finish.

"I kept them to myself because your happiness is more important to me than anything else in this world. I never deserved you, and here we are now talking if I'm okay? I am willing to sacrifice my own happiness, my whole being... just to see you smile." I took a deep breath i could see her brow changed to pity for me, I began again.