Surprise! Part 2

Hi readers! How are you? Well we have something special to celebrate and I personally cant do this without the help of you all. Every single one of you who has been with me since the start of this book and I'm kinda sad that it's almost over.

So I over estimated on how much this chapter is needed and I will be adding a third part to it. (You're probs saying 'What another one?!' Well let me explain that this chapter alone is almost 4200 words, and there is so much that I want to write in it.) Plus it means there is an additional chapter to the story in general! Hehe!

So I'm celebrating the fact that we have reached over 10,000 views on this book! The feeling I have is indescribable and all I can do is say THANK YOU!

You have turned this into something I couldn't imagine was even possible. For someone like me who writes because they have so many things inside their head wanting to get down on a piece of paper, and just wanted to try and make at least one person smile. It has been possible. Thanks to all of you, this has been possible!

And lastly. I wanted to thank personally those individual loyal readers who I cherish their support and guidance. They know who they are, thank you again for encouraging me to keep going with this, thank you to those loyal fans who wait eagerly for the next chapter. I hope I have done it justice.

So enjoy the read of the latest chapter in I Want You.

Much Love xxx

Gary's POV

Contemplating everything there was to be sad about and being able to comprehend the nightmares in their lives more than anyone else were Serena, Ash and Lillie.

The hardest emotion is seeing your best friend crumble in front of you over the loss of his father who had been killed by Giovanni; seeing him spiral downwards into a pit of self despair and loss was one of the hardest things for anyone to go through.

For years Ash and I hadn't seen each other because Lysander took a chance on him. One day I received an email from him asking if we can meet up, of course I jumped up at the chance, he's still my best friend after all. Ash stayed with me for 2 weeks where he finally let go of and told me everything. It was hard to hear but he needed that time away and now he is very successful and I couldn't be anymore prouder to call him my friend.

Now Serena I don't know the full story other than what Ash and Calem had told me. She never knew her father because of Giovanni. All Lysander wanted to do was build a life with his family and he was forced to leave for their own protection.

Lysander is now gone which make Serena the sole heir to his entire fortune with no knowledge of anything. Since she met Ash they are inseparable and completely happy and mostly it's because they are good for each other. Of course I'm jealous that he got the girl and she is a beauty.

I want that, I want what they have.

With Lillie, I never knew a feeling like this has so many gut wrenching emotions; a feeling where there is a strong desire... no a need to protect her from harm. She vaguely looks familiar and I can't for the life of me remember when or where.

Lillie appearing outside my room last night was an event I will never forget. Upon my first glance, I saw a broken girl, one who isn't asking for help but needs it desperately, she reminds me of someone I knew back in college.

Hovering around in the bathroom, painfully replaying the words constantly in my head,

"someone as beautiful and delicate as you shouldn't have seen the ugliness that this world hides. I promise you I will protect you with my life. I know we have just met, but a feeling I can't shake tells me I am responsible for you."