🍋Morning After🍋

Ash POV

A silent buzzing rings in my ear, waking me up from my peaceful happy slumber. The mid-morning light shines through covering everything in a warm embrace.

Reminiscing of the last twenty four hours, fills me with a sense of peace and fulfilment.

The annoying vibration sounds pulls me away from my blissful feeling however the reminder, is continually weighing heavily on my mind.

But right now, I couldn't give a damm on what I should or should not be doing. His words of warning still ring in my ears to keep her safe from a distance. But I couldn't, I needed her close, I wanted her. I love her.

Feeling her warm soft breaths on on my chest, glancing down she looked incredibly beautiful, glowing even; Some stray hair had fallen on her perfectly natural curled lashes, that rested on the soft pink blush across her cheeks, to those plump pink lips slightly swollen from our memories of love.

'How am I so lucky? You're perfect.'

I carefully leant up on my elbow without disturbing her, gently pulling up the silk bed covers over her.

Ever so gently rising from the bed, I glanced round finding our clothes all over the floor.

My mind kept coming back to a thought I've never considered; I've been with women before, nothing out of the ordinary and she wasn't my first virgin, I suppose it's different for guys when they lose their virginity, but I was somehow glad she hasn't been intimate with anyone but me. Was Calem blind? Did he not try?

Glancing back seeing her still sleeping silhouette, remembering how we truly connected last night... I just wanted her to stay with me. Reluctantly remembered, she was going to be leaving me. Leaving Kalos. And on top of that, she still has to back to that fucking imbecile Calem.

Breathing deeply clearing my head of the negatives, I climbed out of bed heading over to my closet drawers grabbing the first pair of joggers and headed out the room.

Standing in my kitchen drinking my mug of hot coffee and in the other my phone scrolling through anything. The distinct 'bing' alerted me

Message Received From Boss

Ash, I know you don't agree with my last order, but I've come to have a change of heart. Please bring Serena to our discussed location. That is my final request.

Fine. If that what he wants. Thinking more about it now, he'll probably will speak to me about this in more detail then. But right now, I got to convince Serena to come with me.

Walking back to my room, holding a glass of OJ and some pain killers, I sat down on the edge of the bed silently admiring her.

"You could take a picture it will last longer and be less creepy." She said cheekily smirking peeking though one eye.

My heart skipped a beat. Her bright eyes were just as gorgeous now than last night.

"That could be arranged Serena, although I prefer the real thing." I replied smiling softly. "I got you this, I figured it might help." I said handing her the pain killers, as she sat upright pulling the covers up.

"What plans did you have today? I want to take you somewhere." I asked noticing some bruises showing up on her arms.

"Serena...This wasn't from last night, but looks recent, tell me who did this?!" I said holding back my anger so she wouldn't be afraid.