🍋In The Moment🍋

The love I have for Ash, burns so strongly that I never realised when exactly I fell out of love with Calem. It's probably the kindest way for my heart to accept our breakup quickly. I suppose my heart never really loved him as much as I thought. We gradually drifted further apart becoming more unhappy. I think when we moved from Kanto, he became more distant and bitter.

I honestly don't know when I became attracted to Ash. I've always been happier when he's around; And over time my feelings for him grew stronger.

Lovingly he caressed my face with his large warm hands, feeling our closeness becoming more intimate. A faint scent of cologne mixed with his is making me feel hot. Unable to look away mesmerised by his gorgeous auburn eyes, he leans in closer, he's walking me back until I hit the wall, his arms comes up enclosing me in. Feeling my pulse quicken releasing the breath I hadn't realised I was holding.

He still leans forward watching my every move, I can begin to taste the Jacks we drank earlier, mixed in sweetly. I noticed his hand move closer to my face again, brushing his thumb along my lips sends hot shivers through me and feeling my eyes close succumbing to desire.

His lips suddenly crashes on mine, I mentally screamed out YES! Feeling the depths of his passion drive through my lips, to my suddenly aching core. His hands cups my head holding me closer, standing on my tip toes, he's excited I'm kissing back. I'm excited to be kissing back!

I run my fingers through his soft raven hair, becoming addicted to his taste. I can feel myself getting hotter, I want more. I need more. Our tongues do the oldest dance, each step is brand new to us.

Desperate to feel more, Ash grabs my bum lifting me up instinctively wrapping my legs round him, I feel just how excited he grew by. The feel of my wet warmth entices me more; Holding back my moans he's nibbling my bottom lip tenderly, forcing my mouth open gasping in surprise.

Starting to roll my hips quicker, in an euphoric haze as he devours my wet cavern with a surprisingly talented tongue. My enjoyment heightened when Ash traces my curves down. The lower he gets the more excited I am. It's been far too long.

In an attempt to regain control, my burning lungs ceased when he pulled away leaving us both breathless. My eyes found his. His lustrous hunger eminently holds me in place, the sweet tasteful memory lingers on my swollen lips.

"Serena... you don't know how long I've been wanting to taste your lips..." he whispered breathless, resting his forehead on mine. "And I'm trying to decide if this thing I did is incredibly stupid or..."

"What happened Ash? What did you do?" I asked.

"Well... Serena I fell in love with you."

'What?'

"How? When?" I asked holding back the lump forming in my throat.

"Two years, ten months and twenty three days ago" he replied strongly.

"But that is when... I started working...with you." I replied quietly.

"Mhmm, my life was grey Serena, until you walked in and before I knew it myself, you were special." He said wiping away a tear I didn't know had fallen.

"...but Ash you don't know anything about me." I countered.

"Oh, but I do Serena. I know you want adventure, that's why you're standing here in front of me. You want to rebel like everyone else. You want mystery in your life, passion, romance...maybe a little danger." He finished smirking.