Alexis Skyy (Ain't Trickin')

Start from the beginning

"Mhm" is all she says

You know she's going to be mad at you for a while, so you just decide to leave out.

You walk outside to see Alexis leaning against a white limo.

"My friend got us this limo .. You like it?" She asks

A limo with a driver .. I already know what she did to get this kind of privilege.

"Yeah it's nice." You say

I guess ... Are Limo's even anything to be excited about anymore these days?

We get inside, and it's actually nice and has pretty lights.

"I missed you." She says

You smile and say, "I missed you too."

She reaches over to grab your hand "We're going to have a good time tonight."

"So who's party are we going to?"

She looks away from you and says, "Pete"

You should have known it would be some bullshit. Pete is the "Trick" or "Sugar Daddy" or whatever she wants to call him. Now you know why she didn't tell you over the phone whose party it was. You would have said HELL NO.

"Why would you invite me?" you ask.

You feel disrespected that she would even invite you to an event by a man she's sleeping with. You may not be together anymore, but there are still feelings there, and she's still sleeping with you.

"Y/n, it's just a party. He told me to invite someone special, and I chose you. You are special to me." She says

You roll your eyes because it just feels like complete bullshit.

"You have an attitude?" she asks.

You don't respond

"You know every time I try to be sweet and do shit for you to make you happy, you always got a fuckin' attitude. You say I never make you feel loved or special, but when I try to show you I give a fuck you act like this"

Here she goes once again, trying to make it seem like you have no reason to be upset. She always tries to invalidate your feelings.

"Baby, Can't you see I'm trying? I want tonight to be special for us. You know I love you, and I'm trying to fix things between us. Can we please have a good time tonight?" She asks

She knows all the things to say to make you feel bad about how you react. She's trying to be sweet, and she said she loves you. She usually hates saying the L word unless she's drunk or when you are having sex. You decide that maybe you are overreacting.

"Yes, we can have fun. I'm sorry." you say

She smiles and squeezes your hand.

The Limo pulls up to a club, and the driver hops out to open the door for you.

You and Alexis both slide out and head into the club.

Once inside, she starts to looks around until she finds whoever she's looking for. She grabs your hand and walks you up to a white man that looks like he's in his 60's with grey hair.

"Babe this is my friend Y/n"

He looks you over and then smiles. He reaches his hand out for you to shake it.

"Hi Y/n, my name is Pete. It's very nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well." You say as you shake his hand