32: Hola Papi~

"Everyone take a seat" Aizawa said as he got in his sleeping bag.

Once everyone got in there seats Aizawa continued talking.

"So the school is having an event on Saturday for all students and if you want to bring anyone from outside they need a pass" Aizawa said before yawning.

"Um Mr. Aizawa what's the event?" Kirishima asked.

"School festival and you all as a class need to do something together. Now I'm gonna take my nap so shut up"

...

"AW YEAH!!! WE'RE HAVING A FESTIVAL!!!" The whole class yelled (except Iida, Izuku, and Katsuki).

Iida told everyone to quiet down and Katsuki was just talking to Izuku.

"Wait Aizawa said we have to do something for the school festival?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah and?" Katsuki asked.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Izuku asked which Katsuki shrugged. Izuku looked over at Iida and Momo "Iida and Momo should write down everyone's request if they have any"

"Great idea Midoriya!" Momo got up and walked to the front of the class with Iida.

"Do any of you have request!" Iida shouted and everyone raised there hand "Oh boy..."

(Time skip)

"Okay now that we got your request we need to vote on what to kick out" Momo said then started voting.

After voting they had a few ideas on there list but they didn't seem right.

"If you all can't choose what to do by tonight. I will lecture you all infront of a crowd" Aizawa said while getting out of his "Cocoon".

"So we're just gonna have class infront of people" Sero said.

"Exactly! Now class dismissed and hurry up and think of something" Aizawa then left the class and the rest of the students too.

(Time skip to later at night)

"Okay we have been working for hours but can't think of anything!" Mina wined.

Izuku sat with Katsuki on one of the couches close to the group of teens.

'Whats something we can do for the festival...?' Izuku thought for a moment then her eyes widen "I got it!" She yelled and everyone looks at her.

"What is it?" Katsuki asked.

"I know what we can do!" Izuku shouted.

Everyone's (except Katsukis) eyes lit up "Tell us!?" They all asked.

"We should have a live concert! We all dance and also sing so it would be perfect!" Izuku smiled.

"OMG! MIDO, THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER LETS DO IT GUYS!!!" Mina shouted.

"Then it's settled! We are having a concert!" Iida yelled.

"Wait but how are we gonna get the instruments and who's gonna do what?" Kaminari asked.

"Jirou, don't you have instruments same for Mido!" Mina jumped.

"Oh um sure I guess. Midory?" Jirou called for Izuku.

"Of course! I was also thinking of something else" Izuku said.

"What is it?" Iida asked.

"Can um anonymous girl come preform?" Izuku smiled nervously.

Everyone snapped there heads at Izuku as she asked her question.

"Babe are you ready to show them your her?" Katsuki whispered to Izuku.