14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)

Katsuki sat up with Izuku on his lap and starts kisses her and Izuku kisses back.

They pull apart after a few minutes to catch there breath.

They both stare into each other's eyes as they both have lust in them.

Tthey kiss again but this one was passionate and rough.

Katsuki licks Izukus bottom lip for entrance and Izuku opens her mouth without hesitating.

Katsuki explored Izukus mouth for a while.

While kissing Katsuki is rubbing Izukus thigh and Izuku has her hands up Katsukis shirt rubbing his abs.

They pull apart and Katsuki starts going down Izukus neck "Hah K-kacchan~"

Katsuki stopped and looked at her "Are you sure you want to do this?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku nodded then took off the hoodie and only has her underwear on.

Katsuki stared at her admiring every part of her body.

"Are you just gonna stare or are you gonna take it off" Izuku giggled.

Katsuki chuckles "Impatient are we~" he said while taking his shirt off and now it was Izuku's turn to stare.

"So now you get to stare" Katsuki said laying back down.

Izuku snapped out of her trance and leaned down to Katsuki "Well it's hard not to look~" Izuku said trailing kisses down Katsukis neck going down to his abs then stopped.

"Well looks like someone is enjoying this~" Izuku said smirking at Katsuki.

Katsuki blushed "S-shut up" he said looking away.

Izuku giggled "Why don't I help you out~"

Katsuki got redder and looked at Izuku.

Izuku pulls down Katsukis sweat pants and now he only has boxers on, she pulled down his boxers to reveal a 9 inch di-member!.

Izukus eyes widen 'That is fucking big and long!' She thought.

"Like what you see~" Katsuki said as he smirked at her.

Izuku looked at him and smirked back "Oh I love what I see~" she said.

Izuku leans down and licks the tip of Katsukis member which sent shivers down Katsukis spine.

Izuku licks around Katsukis member for a while then starts sucking on it she starts slow but then starts going faster.

"F-fuck D-dek uhg" Katsuki grunts.

Izuku went faster and deeper that it hit the back of her throat. She was now deep throating and Katsuki would be grunting here and there.

After a few minutes Izuku starts moaning to send vibrations to Katsukis member.

"D-deku I'm gonn-shit" Katsuki was cut off by him cumming down Izukus throat.

Izuku swallowed the cum and licks her lips from extra cum being on them "Hmmm taste sweet" she said before crawling her way over to Katsuki and kisses him.

Katsuki starts undoing Izukus bra and Izuku slips it off.

Katsuki flips Izuku over so he can be on top now.

Katsuki starts sucking on Izukus neck then he found her sweet spot.

"Ahh~" Izuku moans in pleasure.

Katsuki starts to forcuse only on that spot for a while.

After that Katsuki starts sucking and kissing down Izuku and stops on her chest.