28: Waterfall

Katsuki and Izuku both woke up to the bed shaking. Both teens shot up thinking it was an earthquake but they soon realize it's just the girls.

"Oh my god, I thought there was an earthquake you scared the shit out of me" Izuku sighed in relief.

"Damn extras" Katsuki growls.

Both teens lay back down but then shot up again wide eyed.

"A-ah! Girls it's not what it looks like" Izuku started waving her hands in front of her.

"To me it looks like you brought a boy in the girls cabin which he's not aloud in here" Mina said but then winked at both Katsuki and Izuku.

"I- no I didn't bring him here um...okay Fine I did I'm sorry" Izuku said and put her head down.

"Listen here fuckers Deku didn't do shit! She was...scared and asked me to sleep with her so I fucking did! Now calm your tits already" Katsuki growled and laid back down.

All the girls look at Izuku and smirked.

"All you did was sleep right~" Jirou teased.

Izuku blushed "Yes all we did was sleep"

All the girls giggled.

"By the way, both y'all looked so cute while sleeping we just had to take pictures!" Toru jumped.

Katsuki shot up and Izuku looked at the girls and both teens blushed and yelled "YOU TOOK PICTURES!!!"

All the girls laughed and nodded then walked away.

"Mina, wait!" Izuku jumped off the bed and ran over to Mina "Can you send me those pictures" Izuku whispered.

Mina laughed "Of course I will" Mina winked at Izuku and left.

Izuku blushed and walked back to the bed and sat down.

"Babe, I gotta go before fucking eye bags or the other fucking extras find out I'm gone" Katsuki got up from the bed and walked in front of Izuku.

Izuku looked up at Katsuki and gave him a closed eye smile "Okay then!"

Katsuki smirked crouched down and kisses his girlfriend.

Izuku blushes but kisses back.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss.

"I'll fucking meet you later. Love you~" Katsuki pecked Izukus lips and left.

Izuku blushed "L-love you too bye" As soon as he left all the girls ran to Izuku.

"Your so cuteeee!" Toru yelled.

"Damn, he's the one huh" Jirou smirked.

"Of course he's the fucking one! Have you seen how they look at each other! It's like no one eles is around them! It's adorable!!!" Mina squealed.

Izuku blushes and lays back on the bed "I just...love him so much" Izuku smiles thinking about Katsuki.

All the girls in the room squealed so loud Izuku got scared and jolted up.

========

When Katsuki walked out of the cabin he looked around being careful Aizawa isn't awake and out.

Katsuki ran across to the boys cabin and slowly opened the door then closed it. When he turned around he was welcomed with all the boys standing with there arms crossed and staring at him.

Katsuki jumped when he seen the group of guys but then glared at them "The fuck are you shitheads doing"

"I think we should be asking the questions bro" Kaminari smirked.