18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)

Warm, comfy, light.....alarm, Izuku opens her eyes and turn off the alarm.

Izuku looks around pointing out everything she sees 'Bright light from outside. Birds. My guitar. Photos. Ash blond next to me naked-waaaait...' she looks down at herself 'Aaaand I'm naked too....last night was just wow and now today I'm not gonna be able to walk or even move shit I'm scared to move it's gonna hurt like fucking hell'

Izuku got lost in thought that she didn't know her lover was awake.

"Morning Deku" Katsuki said in a sleepy tone.

Izuku looks at him and smiled "Good morning sleepy head" she said in a soft tone and kissed him which he kissed back.

After some seconds they break the kiss and Katsuki looks over at the clock then sits up.

"Let's go eat" Katsuki said getting up and walking over to Izukus closet.

(He has clothes at her dorm because he stays the night sometimes)

Katsuki puts on gray sweatpants and a black tank top. He grabs Izuku dark green sweatpants and a white spaghetti shirt "Put this on quick" he said throwing her the clothes.

"Yeah, yeah don't rush me" Izuku said putting the shirt on.

Izuku trys to get up to put the pants but then she felt a sharp pain on her lower half and I almost fell but sat on the bed.

"Did I go to hard last night" Katsuki smirks at Izuku.

Izuku rolls her eyes and started putting the sweats on "Well yeah, but I asked for it and it felt damn good" she said getting up but immediately starts falling but Katsuki caught her.

"Well true you said 'I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week'" Katsuki said picking Izuku up.

Izuku blushes and looks away "W-well...yeah I did say that" she sighed in defeat.

Katsuki chuckles and places Izuku on the bed "I'll bring you some food alright"

Izuku nodded and they pecked each other's lips "Bye" she said and Katsuki did a small waved.

Katsuki walked out the room closing the door behind him.

'Last night was a long night....' once Izuku remembered something her eyes widen "Holy shit Uraraka heard me last night!" She yelled to herself but then shrugged it off "Well now she knows he's my mans" she said in a sassy tone.

"Now what do I do while waiting?" Izuku asked herself. She looked around and seen her old guitar.

'Its been forever since I played!' Izuku gets up and trips a couple of times but she got her guitar.

========

Katsuki walk out of Izukus room and head down stairs.

When Katsuki gets to the common area he sees Mina and Kirishima being lovey dovey to each other.

"Take that to the fucking room!" Katsuki yelled and they both looked at him and smirked.

"How was last night?" Mina asked with a smirk.

Katsuki blushes and continue his way to the kitchen "I have no fucking idea what your talking about!"

"Yeah, I think you do" Kirishima chuckled.

Katsuki opens the fridge and looks around for what to make.

"So y'all lost your v-card last night together?" Mina asked.

Katsuki turn around and both teens were at the counter "..No" he answered before turning back around and started taking food out.

"Wait it wasn't your first!" They both yelled.