15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)

'Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit...I FUCKING FORGOT!!!' Izuku was internally yelling at herself "About that what do you want for your birthday?"

"Oh well I haven't really fucking thought about it but right now all I know is that I want a fucking car! Or truck?" Katsuki said thinking 'A car is good but a fucking truck would be awesome as fuck'

(Here we have Izuku lost in thought)

'Okay he doesn't know what he wants that's fine I still have time to get him something I have till...February, March, April...I need the gifts by March that would be good. I should start tomorrow with the shopping and maybe call auntie and uncle for some help on what to get...wait what if I get the car for him! Oooo that's a good idea I just need to know which store and-wait does he even know how to drive? I really don't want to get the car for him then he just crashes it...Nah that won't happen. Izuku get back on track! Okay I need to find a good place for the car. I need to go to the mall and look for anything he might like and next iiiiissss....that's all?...OH I KNOW I KNOW!!! Why don't I give him a special night on his birthday. Wait is his birthday on a school night?' Izuku checked her calendar 'Damn it's on a Monday I'll just do it on the 18th. Okay we are se-'

"FUCKING DEKU!!!" Katsuki yelled looking at Izuku.

"Oh-what-huh?!" Izuku said confused.

"We are fucking here already!" Katsuki said pointing at the dorms.

"Have I been mumbling?" Izuku asked Katsuki.

Katsuki picks Izuku up bridal style which caused her to blush.

Katsuki starts walking into the dorms "No you weren't but I seen you look at your calender and you checked April is it about my fucking birthday?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah kinda" Izuku said blushing.

"Well what is it?" Katsuki asked.

"Um Kacchan your not suppose to know" Izuku saif.

Katsuki walked into the elevator and put Izuku down "Tell me" he glared at Izuku.

Izuku glares back "No" I said.

Katsuki huffed and rolls his eyes "Tell me now or eles!" He said trying to sceare Izuku.

"Or eles what!" Izuku said in a confident tone which was a bad idea.

In a blink of an eye Izuku was pinned to the elevator wall.

"Or eles this" Katsuki said before leaning down Izukus neck and starts sucking on it.

Katsuki found Izukus sweet spot and she moans.

"Mmm~" Izuku bites her lip trying to hold her moans but then Katsuki bites Izuku which felt reaaaaally good but it also hurt her.

"AHHH~ K-kacchan~ not now~" Izuku said trying not to moan.

Katsuki pulls back and looks at the elevator door top to check the floor there on. He then looks back at Izuku.

"We have some time till we get to my floor. Why don't we have a little fun for a while bunny~"

The way Katsuki said 'bunny' made Izuku's heart skipped a beat and without wasting a second she pulls him into a passionate kiss and start putting her hands up his shirt.

Katsuki picks Izuku up and she wraps her legs around his waist.

They are now having a heated make out session. Izuku left some hickeys on Katsuki and he left hickeys and bite marks on her.