5: EVER (Rewrite)

Asui seen Uraraka go to the restroom and she looked mad. Uraraka looks like she is ready to kill someone.

Asui followed Uraraka to the restroom and hid outside. She peeked inside and there was Uraraka and Izuku.

Asui seen Uraraka talking no yelling at Izuku to stay away from Katsuki.

'Of course she'll tell her to stay away. Uraraka is to obsess with Bakugou'

Asui seen Izuku walking away and she was about to hide but Asui seen Urarakas gonna smack Izuku.

Asui was gonna run in and stop Uraraka but then Izuku stopped Uraraka 'Wow she's fast'

Uraraka pulled her hand away and Izuku walked away.

Asui moved back as fast as she can but she got caught.

Izuku turned and looked at Asui and sighed.

"You seen what happened?" Izuku asked

Asui nodded and looked down "I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean too li-"

"No no no no it's okay" Izuku smiles "Just can you not tell anyone what you saw please"

"I won't say anything" Asui smiles at Izuku.

*SLAM*

Both teens looked at the bathroom door to see a very angry Uraraka.

Uraraka looked at both girls and scoffed "Now your trying to steal my fucking friends!"

"What?" Izuku said a bit confused.

"Your trying to fucking take my friends from me huh! you fucking bitch!" Uraraka yelled.

"Hey can you please calm the fuck down. I'm not 'taking' your friends, they don't even belong to you" Izuku said a bit mad.

"Uraraka we were just talking okay just please cal-"

"Oh shut the fuck up Asui!" Uraraka cut Asui off.

Okay if Izuku wasn't mad before now she is "HEY YOU CANT FUCKING SPEAK TO YOUR FRIENDS LIKE THAT, JUST CALM DOWN!!!" Izuku yelled but regretted it because someone might've heard.

"I CAN FUCKING TALK TO MY DAMN FRIENDS HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT!!! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT A FRIEND WHEN YOU NEVER FUCKING HAD ANY!!!" Uraraka yelled back.

Izuku stood quite for a while and Uraraka laughed.

"Who would want to fucking be friends with a ugly useless bitch like you!" Uraraka laughed harder.

Izuku chuckled and looked down "Yeah...your right. I wanted to know the same question and so I got the answer to it when you finally left New York..." Izuku paused and looked back at Uraraka and continued.

"People want to be friends with me because I treat them right. I'm always there for them to make them happy something you don't know how to do!" I yelled beforw turning to Asui and seen she was crying so she hugged her.

"Hey want to go back to the movie" Izuku let go of Asui and smiled at her.

"T-that would be good" Asui softly smiled.

"You fucking baby" Uraraka scoffed.

Izuku was ready to smack a bitch but she didn't couldnt do that.

Izuku smiled at Asui "Asui can you go ahead I need to do something first"

"O-okay" Asui said before walking away.

Once Izuku seen Asui was far she snapped her neck to Uraraka and glared at her.

Uraraka glared back but she looked scare because she can see how pissed Izuku is.