20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)

Hello so I guess this story is just gonna be some random things so yeah. Enjoy!😊.

"Bro that was awesome"

"Yeah I know"

"Did you just write that?"

"Yeah I did, it was hard because I didn't know what to write but I got some help"

"The hell! By who?"

"Anonymous girl"

========

"Well that's all for today guys and I hope I helped out with your song cat.lover. Love you all and have a great day! Byeee!" Izuku blew a kiss at the camera then ended the live.

"So you help people with songs?"

Izuku knew that voice she turns around to see Katsuki on the door way "I also help them with dances" Izuku took off her mask and sweater then started walking to Katsuki and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"They have to learn how to do things on there fucking own!" Katsuki growled.

Izuku chuckled and looked at Katsuki.

Katsuki leans down to connect there lips but then they get interrupted by a familiar half red and half white haired guy.

"Can you please not do that there" Todoroki was slightly jealous but didn't want to show it.

Katsuki broke the hug and turned around to face the bicolored haird guy. "Why the fuck do you care what we do!"

"I just don't want to see that so can you please take it in the dorm" Todoroki said before walking away.

"Fucking half and half bastered" Katsuki whispered.

Katsuki turned around to see Izuku putting her things away.

Katsuki walked in the room closing the door behind him and walking to his bed then laid down.

Izuku was finished with everything so she lays down next to her boyfriend.

Izuku sighs "I'm really tired but I don't want to sleep" she said getting her phone.

"Put the fucking phone down and take a fucking nap" Katsuki graves Izukus phone and puts it back on the nightstand.

"But I-" Izuku started but then was cut off.

"No fucking buts take a nap!" Katsuki yelled and started cuddling with Izuku.

Izuku sighes "Fine" she cuddles with Katsuki and soon knocks out, same for Katsuki.

========

"I wonder who anonymous girl is? I would like to get to know her!"

"Calm the hell down! And It would be good to find out who she is. Oh and we need a group name"

"How can we call are self a group when it's just two of us?"

"What the fuck do we call are selves then?"

"Maybe..... The Cool Cats?"

"I do like how you added cats hmmm... how about just 'TCC'?"

"That's awesome! Okay we are TCC! We have are name we just need are other singer"

"Dumbass we're going to ask anonymous girl!"

========

Izuku woke up to an empty bed she looks at the nightstand and grabs her phone. She checks the time and it reads 6:30pm.

'What! How long was I out?'

Soon the door opened and Katsuki walked in with one hand holding a plate of food and the other holding a glass cup of juice.

"Finally up good. I got you food" Katsuki said sitting down next to Izuku giving her the food and putting the glass cup on the nightstand.

"This looks and smells good! Thanks Kacchan!" Izuku yelled then taking a bite of the food.

"I made it so of course its good!" Katsuki smirked proud that his girlfriend loves his cooking again "But whatever. Some fucking fan of yours texted you" Katsuki said leaning on the wall.

"Really?" Izuku got her phone and looked at her notifications. She seen a message from 'cat.lover' 'I wonder what they want?' Izuku thought and tapped on the message.

As Izuku was reading her eyes widen in surprise.

"What is it Deku?" Katsuki asked a bit curious.

Izuku finished ready and looked at Katsuki "Um cat.lover said that he needs a third singer for 'TCC' and was wondering if I wanted to join" Izuku was a bit curious on why cat.lover would want her.

"I think you should do it" Katsuki said getting up.

Izuku looks at him "Why?" She asked.

Katsuki chuckled "You are a solo person I think you need a group of your own to be with at times" Katsuki said getting his skateboard and trying tricks.

"... Maybe your right...I'll except his offer" Izuku texted cat.lover back then put her phone down and continued eating while watching her boyfriend do tricks on his board.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I made this one short because I didn't know if you guys liked the way I'm doing it now so yeah please tell me if this ones good.
Byeee✌