9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)

"Yo Bakubro, Midoriya and her friend are coming" Kirishima said.

Katsuki turned and seen them walking over.

"Hey there blondy!" Kei said.

"Don't fucking call me that" Katsuki glared at Kei 'This asshole just comes and takes Deku from me what a dick and Dekus happy to see his a-'

Katsukis thoughts were interrupted by laughing. He looked at Kei and he was laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Katsuki asked annoyed.

"Oh it's just that I can see your jealous" Kei smirked at Katsuki.

Katsuki stared in shock 'The fuck! How can he see I'm jalou-wait I'm not jalouse am I?'

"Huh Kacchan jealous?" Izuku tilted her head confused.

"I'm not fucking jealous!" Katsuki yelled glaring at Kei again.

"Whatever you say. Just so you know I think of her as my sister and I'm gay" Kei said patting Izukus head.

'He's gay and thinks of Deku as his sister good...waut no stop' Katsuki felt relief go threw him.

"I see your satisfied with my response" Kei smirked.

"Tch whatever" Katsuki blushed and looked away.

"Ah and who are these people behind you?" Kei asked pointing at Katsukis crew.

"Oh that's Kacchans crew the Bakusquad" Izuku smiled.

"Well I would like to see how this crew of his moves" Kei said

Katsuki heard a 'challenge' so he smirked and looked at Kei "Well you'll fucking see how fucking great we are! Come on guys we'll go next!" Katsuki storms off with his crew following him.

"Good luck guys!" Izuku yelled.

"Thanks Midoriya!" Katsukis crew yelled.

"So are they really good?" Kei asked Izuku.

"Yeah I seen them dance before they are amazing! And they asked me if I wanted to be in there crew but I said no. Oh and also they don't know its me they asked they thought it was some random dancer" Izuku giggled.

"Don't tell me you did that anonymous thing you do and then you tell them to look at your channel" Kei laughed.

"What I need them new subscribers but like I don't know if I should tell them it's me"

"Do whatever you want. Oh and Mikei is here too" Kei smiled.

Izuku snapped her head at Kei and she started jumping "No way! Where is he? Why isn't he here? Is he at my house? Wait are you guys staying at my house or-"

"Greeny your mumbling again" Kei chuckled.

"Shit sorry" Izuku laughed.

"Mikei, is at the music room he said he wants to see you in your lunch time and we are gonna stay at the dorms with you guys for a while so me and Mikei are gonna take a dorm for are selves" Kei said.

"Okay so Mikei is in the music room I'll meet him in lunch and you guys are gonna stay in the dorms with us yaaay!" Izuku jumped around but then stops because the music starts.

Izukus eyes sparkled as she yelled "Oh there starting!"