12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)

Izuku looked over at the doors the see a familiar guy. She stared for a while until she noticed who it was.

'What the fuck it's Joe' "Shit" Izuku whispered.

Katsuki looked at Izuku and seen her facial expression it's fear mixed with anger.

"What happened?" Katsuki asked clearly worried.

Izuku looks at Katsuki then looks back at Joe "Well thats-" Izuku was cut off by Mikei.

"How the fuck did you get in here asshole!" Mikei yelled getting up and stomping over to Joe.

"Oh well I told the school I was a family member of the little bitch and they believed me so they let me stay here. Wait why the hell are you here? Did she call you here to protect her!? Oh my god was she fucking scared!" Joe said laughing.

"Don't call her that and get the fuck out of here Joe she doesn't want to see you!" Kei yelled standing up and walking next to Mikei.

"Oh my baby doesn't want to see me well I don't care because I want to see her and have my fun~" Joe said smirking.

Izuku started getting mad. She got up and stomped her way to Joe "I fucking told you to stop calling me that!"

Joe smiles and started walking close to Izuku "Aw babe why so mad I just came to have my fun" he tried to hug Izuku but she push him back.

"Stop fucking calling me those names like were a fucking couple! And all you want is to take out stress on me so get the fuck out of here!" Izuku yelled.

"Tch if you don't want to fine I'll force you!" Joe was about to grab Izukus arm when Someone graves his arm.

Izuku follows the arm to see who it belong to and it's Katsuki.

"I don't think you want to fucking do that" Katsuki glared at Joe.

"Can you not" Joe said snatching his arm back.

"Deku go with the twins" Kacchan told me, I nodded and went with Mikei and Kei

"Why is he here!?" Kei asked.

"He told be he was gonna come but I didn't think he was serious! And he just wants to let out stress by beating me up and other things" Izuku said a bit scared.

"Oh my god that fucking jerk!" Kei yelled.

"I'll go with Bakugou. Kei, take care of her" Mikei said before walked to Katsuki and Joe.

Mikei went to help Katsuki with Joe while Kei and Izuku told the class that they should go to there dorms.

"Can I just see the little bit-" Joe was cut off by Katsuki punching him on his face.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL HER THAT!!!" Katsuki yelled.

Joe laughed "I can fucking call her whatever I want SHE'S MINE!!"

Katsuki is off the chart pissed off but he isn't trying to pick a fight now.

Katsuki graves Joe by the coller of his shirt and pulls him up "You better fucking leave now before we kick your ass!" Katsuki yelled with venom in his voice.

Joe got scared but he wanted Izuku "Tch fine I'll fucking leave"

Katsuki let go of Joe's shirt.

Joe looks at Izuku and smirks "I'll be back baby and when I'm back I'm gonna have you and when I have you, you'll be a moani-" Joe was cut off by Mikei punching him now.

"Didn't You fucking hear him get the fuck out of here!" Mikei yelled.

Joe chuckled got up and left.