19: Decline Again (Rewrite)

"Okay I got everything ready time to start the live" Izuku said putting her black mask on and starting the camera.

"Hello peeps it's been a while since I went live I just have been very busy lately" Izuku said.

100 joins.....

350 joins.....

10,000 joins.

Izukus jaw dropped "Holy. Crap. I can't believe how many people are on here! Thank you so much for joining!" I yelled with a big smile (Which they can't see😅)

"Okay well today I will be doing a Q&A so drop them questions!" Once Izuku said that everyone started putting questions "Let me seeeee....ah So chargbolt asked 'Are you currently with anyone?' Yes, yes I am with someone" Izuku said then started thinking about Katsuki with a small smile on her face...under the mask.

Izuku looks up and forgot she was live for a second "Oh shit sorry I got distracted there heh. Okay well next question!" She said looking threw the chat room.

"froppygurl asked 'Are you ever gonna reveal your true identity?' Hmmm I don't know yet" Izuku thought for a bit "But if I do, it would be on my birthday maybe!"

"Okay next question urmmm ground.zero asked 'What do you think about your boyfriend?'" Izuku chuckles "Oh Well I think he's a little full of himself" she teased "I'm joking please don't come at me!..." she paused taking a deep breath "Well I think he's sweet and kind but when he wants to be. He's someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, get married, start a family....I'm just a little scared he won't want that too" she whispered the last part but everyone heard.

Izuku then heard her door open she looks up to see Katsuki "Ka-...I'll be back!" She said before getting up and running to Katsuki and hugging him.

"Deku...of course I fucking want that. I was scared thinking you didn't want it" Katsuki whispered.

"Of course I want that...I love you Kacchan" Izuku looks at him and he was blushing and had a small smile.

"I love you too Deku" Katsuki said pulling Izukus mask down and he leans down kissing her and she kissed back.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss and Izuku smiled at Katsuki with a blush.

"I think you should head back to your live" Katsuki said.

"Oh right the live" Izuku said breaking the hug.

"I'll see you later then" Katsuki said before he turned and walked out of Izukus room.

Izuku put her mask on and headed back to the live "Hey I'm back" she said as she sat down.

Izuku looked at the comments and seen a comment that said 'Are you okay? What happened?'

"I'm okay it's just that my boyfriend is watching my live and he came into my room after I said all that" Izuku said and looked at the comments and there was another comment 'Is he mad? Or what?'

"Oh no, no, no he's not mad, he just came to comfort me" Izuku said with a smile.

"Okay this isn't a question but I wanted to read it. This is from uravityqueen 'I'm better than you and I bet you wear a mask because you look to ugly to show yourself'" Izuku slightly laughed then continue "I've never seen you dance or sing (Lie) soooo I can't say anything and I wear a mask to keep my identity a secret like my name is anonymous girl duh. Also can you please not leave hate comments just get out of this live if you hate me" she calmly said.

"Okay next jackjackjirou asked 'Can we hear a new song?' Oh of course" Izuku said before getting up and graving her laptop.

Izuku sat back down and start the video and I start singing.