7: Joe (Rewrite)

"In middle school Uraraka told two boys they can do anything to me so they did...and before it got worst someone came in time and stopped them" Izuku said looking down

"...What did they do Deku?" Katsuki asked very worried.

Izukus eyes started to water "...They touched me, left me some marks on my neck, they slapped me. They hurt me but worst was they cut me and..."

Izuku looked at Katsuki and started crying "They...they tried to rape me Kacchan"

Katsuki hugged Izuku. After a while he broke the hug and cupped Izukus face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you Izuku" Katsuki cursed at himself for not protecting Izuku.

"K-kacchan it's n-not your fault" Izuku said hugging Katsuki again.

"I should have went with you. I'm such a dumbass!" Katsuki yelled.

Izuku broke the hug and looked at Katsuki. He has a couple of tears going down his cheeks which made Izuku sad.

"I made you cry I-I'm sorry" Izuku said looking down.

Katsuki graved Izukus chin and slowly pulled her head up to look at him.

Izuku stared at those beautiful crimson red eyes and she completely forgot what they were talking about but she didn't care all she focused on was the person right in front of her.

Katsuki stared at those gorgeous emerald green eyes and he thought 'I really want to kiss her'

Katsuki and Izuku both inched closer to each other. They're now close enough to feel each other's breaths.

They were about to kiss when.

*knock* *knock*

Both teens look at the door then at each other. When they realized what they were about to do they blushed and moved back.

Katsuki got up and scratched the back of his neck "I-I'll get the door" he said and wiped his tears away quick.

Izuku looked at him and nodded "O-okay"

Katsuki walked to his door and opened it to see crew except for Mina.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" Katsuki asked annoyed that they came to his room.

"Woah Bakugou what happened to your face your all red and were you...crying?" Kaminari asked.

"Wow bro are you okay?" Kirishima asked.

"Wait. You. Crying!" Sero yelled suprised.

"I-it's nothing fuck off!" Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki was getting annoyed even more now so he yelled "Why are you here!"

"Oh we just wanted to hang out Bakubro!" Kirishima said and the other two nodded.

Katsuki was about to say no when he got cut off.

"We won't take no for an answer!" Sero smirked and they all pushed there way in.

'Shit! There gonna see Deku'

Once they were all in they stopped in there tracks and looked at Katsukis bed to see a girl with Katsukis black hoodie.

"H-hey guys" Izuku nervously laughed.

"Wait Midoriya what are you doing here and why do you have-Oooooooh" kaminari smirked at Katsuki.

"Whatever the fuck your thinking we didn't do anything!" Katsuki yelled with his face heating up.