8: Kei (Rewrite)

"Okay then come on up uh...?" Toshinori waited for a reply.

"Uraraka"

Toshinori smiles at Uraraka then points at a speaker "Okay then young lady, you can just go to the speaker and put your song and I'll start it"

Uraraka nodded and stood up walkingto the speaker and putting her song.

Uraraka got to her stance and turned to Toshinori "You can start it now"

While Uraraka is dancing she would always glance at Katsuki but every time she did Katsuki would be talking to Izuku or his crew.

'He's not even watching me dance' Uraraka is now pissed off.

========

'Should I tell Kacchan about Joe?.....fuck it' "Kacchan I need your help for something"

Katsuki looked at Izuku and asked "What is it?"

"Uh well you see there's this guy that I know at New York. He said he was gonna come visit me but I don't know when he'll come and I really don't want to see his so I was wondering if you can uh protect me from him..." Izuku blushed in embarrassment.

Katsuki raised a brow and asked "Who's the guy?"

"Its um..." 'Shit what's he gonna think of me if I say who'

"Deku just spill it" Katsuki said a bit annoyed.

"He's my ex..." Izuku whispered but Katsuki is able to hear.

'Her...ex...she got with someone' "Oh...Okay I'll help you but why don't you want to see him?"

Izuku looked at Katsuki and scratched the back of her head "Uh...I can't say here. I can tell you later"

Katsuki nodded at Izuku and she smiled.

"Yo bro what are you gonna dance?" Kirishima asked Katsuki.

"Still fucking thinking" Katsuki answered.

"How about you Midoriya" Kirishima asked Izuku.

"Ah I know what I'm gonna do!" Izuku smiled brightly which made Katsuki blush slightly.

'Fuck shes just to fucking cute' Katsuki blushed more and looked away.

"Kacchan are you okay?" Izuku asked Katsuki worried.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fucking fine!" Katsuki yelled.

Izuku looked at Katsukis face and she sees he's blushing. She giggles and points at Katsuki "Yeah I don't think that's what your face is saying"

Katsuki turned around and glared at Izuku which gave no affect to Izuku.

"Oh calm down Kacchan no need to get aggressive" Izuku giggles.

"Tch whatever" Katsuki looked away and blushed.

"You guys look and act like a couple And it's adorable!" Pinky yelled while shaking Kaminari to death.

"Mina! Mina! Calm down!" Kaminari yelled.

"Oh shit! Sorry man" Mina laughed.

Katsuki chuckles and whispers "Dumbasses"

"But were your dumbasses" Sero said and the others nodded while smiling.

"Yeah your right" Katsuki slightly smiles.