30: Hamilton

It has been hours since the doctor talked to Izukus parents and Katsuki.

Aizawa took Katsuki some clothes for him to change then left back to the dorms.

Katsuki couldn't sleep that night he was too worried so he waited up for the doctor to come back and say "Everything is fine, she's fine". Katsuki crossed his fingers hoping that would work and he also prayed which he never does.

Inko woke up to see Katsuki with his hands together, eyes closed and muttering somethings. Inko already knew what Katsuki was doings so she went and sat next to him and did the same.

Katsuki opened his eyes and looked to the side to see Inko praying with him. He smiled and continued but talked a bit louder for Inko to hear.

"Please god, Izuku deserves to live please give her another chance so she can have the life she wants. Izuku, is a beautiful, kind, and sweet girl, she can be a badass at times but that's not the point heh. Everyone wants Izuku to get through this surgery. We are all here for her when she wakes up so please help her get better, amen"

Katsuki heard a sob from his side he quickly turned and seen Inko crying.

Inko looked at Katsuki and smiled "That was beautiful Katsuki, thank you"

Katsuki hugged Inko to calm her down which worked because she fell asleep. Katsuki laid Inko down on the sofa and got up. He streached and was about to walk off when he seen a familiar doctor walking up to him. Then he remembered that's Izukus doctor.

"Mr. Bakugou right?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, is Izuku okay!?"

The doctor smiled then spoke "She just got out of surgery, and she is 100% okay. If you would like you can go see her but she is resting she might not wake up now"

Katsuki sighed in relief "Let me see her now please"

The doctor nodded and showed Katsuki the room she's in then left Katsuki alone with her.

Katsuki slowly walked closer to Izukus bed and stood next to her.

Izuku has bandages wraping both her arms and she has a bandage on her cheek and around her forehead.

Katsuki got a chair and sat down next to Izukus bed "Your okay. Oh god your okay" Katsuki sighed "Today was ass. I cried...and cried which isn't something I usually fucking do. And I was being fucking nice to the extras. I hate being soft" Katsuki chuckles. He looks at Izuku and takes her hand "I can't wait for you to wake up so I can beat your ass because of how dumb you fucking were for getting yourself into this trouble...yeah I'm gonna kill you tomorrow or when you wake up..."

Katsuki continued to talk to Izuku even though she wasn't really listening. A few minutes passed and Katsuki fell asleep on a small sofa close to Izuku.

========

"Hello?"

Izuku heard a voice she opened her eyes and saw herself?

"Are you...me?" Izuku asked very confused.

"...OMG! YOUR ME H-HOW DID Y-Y-YOU GET HERE!!!" other Izuku yelled in panic.

"Fucking calm down!" Izuku yelled covering her ears.

"Did you just...cuss?" other Izuku asked frightened.

"Yeah what of it huh?" Izuku asked walking up to other Izuku.

"N-nothing I just never heard myself cuss before"

"Oh you don't cuss?" Izuku asked.

"No I don't. It's not my thing" other Izuku said looking down.