SPECIAL CHAPTER

This is them in the future.

(July 14)

So today Katsuki asked Izuku out on a date and Izuku is about to have a panic attack because she can't find anything to wear and she doesn't know if she has to wear warm clothes because Katsuki just asked her out and said nothing else.

This is how it went.

(Rewind)

Katsuki and Izuku are at there house sitting in comfortable silents until Katsuki spoke.

(They live together but aren't married yet)

"Deku, do you wanna go on a date?" Katsuki asked.

Izukus eyes lit up "Yes! When!?" She asked.

Katsuki blushed at Izuku reaction and stood up "I'm gonna go out and do something you get ready" he said before pecking Izukus lips and leaving.

(Present Time)

"Thats what happened and I have no fucking idea what to wear!" Izuku yelled.

"I see, I see. Well girl you called the right person. That's good I'm still here" Kei said.

"I need you to choose an outfit for me please!" Izuku pleaded.

Kei chuckled "Okay, okay this will just take a while"

(Time skip)

"Shit I did good as fuck!" Kei yelled proud of himself.

Izuku giggled and walked to her body mirror to see how she looks.

"Damn I look hot" Izuku laughs.

"Of course you are" Kei chuckles "Okay it's 4 pm did Katsuki say when your going out?"

"Actually no he didn't. I guess I just wait for him?" Izuku shrugged.

"Alright then. I'll go so I don't interrupt something" Kei smirks.

Izuku blushes "Yeah, yeah just go"

Kei chuckles "Alright love ya bye"

"Love you to bye"

Both adults hug and Kei left leaving Izuku to think about her date with Katsuki.

'Kacchan is always surprising me on are dates. What is he gonna do this time? Are we gonna head to the fair? The beach? The park? How about the-'

Izukus thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

'Someones here? I don't remember asking someone to come over?' Izuku got up from the couche and went to the door then opened it to see her well dressed boyfriend.