26: Call Chilly Pepper

It's Monday morning Izuku and Katsuki woke up in each other's arms they did a little smooch smooch then started getting ready for school.

"What are we gonna have for breakfasts?" Izuku asked while putting her hair up on a pony tail.

Katsuki started thinking while tieing his shoes "Toast?"

Izuku finished doing her hair and turned to Katsuki "Yeah, sounds good" Izuku smiled and walked over to him.

Katsuki finished with his shoes and stands up "Alright let's hurry the fuck up or we'll be late"

Izuku graves her backpack and takes Katsukis hand "Alright then let's go"

Katsuki graves his backpack and walks out the room with Izuku.

Both Izuku and Katsuki make it to the kitchen and Katsuki starts making toast. Suddenly Izuku wanted to help.

"Kacchaaan, can I help?" Izuku asked standing next to Katsuki as he takes out some stuff from the cabinet.

Katsuki stares at Izuku for a moment before speaking "Don't fucking burn the dorms down okay" Katsuki then walks to the fridge.

Izuku grew a smile and jumped "I promise!"

========

"AHHHHH! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" Izuku yelled.

".....Deku, you just dropped a bread you don't need to fucking start panacking" Katsuki just stared at the curly head girl on the floor.

"But it look so perfect!" Izuku picked up the bread and opened the trash "Goodbye" Izuku whispered before letting go of the bread.

"Are you done having your Fucking moment so you can eat"

Izuku looked at Katsuki and smiled "I'm done! Let's dig in"

(Time skip)

The school bell went off and it was lunch time. Izuku got up from her seat and made her way to the music room.

Izuku looked in the room making sure no one was there luckily no one was. She sighed in relief and walked into the room she sat down at a table and took out her song notebook and started writing.

"Hmmm...I should text Mono and Shin" Izuku took out her phone and texted both teens.

Izuku logged into 'I'm dead asf'

Izu: Hey guys wyd?.

Shin and Mono logged in

Shin: eating.

Mono: same here! Hbu?

Izu: I'm working on a new song! It's a two person song. I hope it comes out good😅.

Mono: 😄your working on a song! That's amazing! How do you get inspired!🤗.

Shin: I just finished eating same for Monoma were gonna head where your at...where are you exactly?

Izu: I'm at the music room! And Monoma inspiration just hits me like a train😁.

Mono: haha I wish that happened to me! See ya😗.

Shin: 🖕👌.

Izu: 😚🖕.

Izu/Shin/Mono logged out

========

When the bell rang Todoroki put his things away got up and started walking to the cafeteria when he seen Izuku walk out and go the other way.

'Where is she going?' Todoroki looked around and seen Katsuki being attacked (not literally) by his crew. Todoroki looked back at Izuku and started following her from a distance.