Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)

This is not a chapter, it's a side little story about how Mikei and Katsukis become friends, I hope you enjoy it😊✌.

"The fuck did you just say grape ass!" Mikei and Katsuki yelled in synced.

"...shit..." Mineta whispered before running but got caught by Mikei and Katsuki.

Mikei and Katsuki took him to the other side of the room to beat him up.

Mikei let Mineta go and Katsuki is holding Mineta.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger on Deku you fucking hear me don't even look at her you fucking perv!" Katsuki yelled and threw him to Mikei.

"I-I-I-I W-W-WON'T D-D-DO A-ANY-" Mineta got cut off by Mikei.

"No I heard somethings about your bitch ass! So if you even do anything to Izuku we will fucking kill you!!!" Mikei yelled before he punched Mineta and let him go.

Katsuki kicked Minetas ass which caused Mineta to run to his room crying.

"Heh fucking baby" both Mikei and Katsuki said in synced again. They looked at each other and chuckled

"So your Bakugou the one that Izu talkes about" Mikei said as he put his hand out for Katsuki to shake.

Katsuki shakes Mikeis hand "So the quite one speaks" Katsuki said.

Mikei laughs "Yeah I'm not a talker unless I'm comfortable and I think your cool. Also now I know there's someone here that can protect Izuku" he smiles at Katsuki.

"Well I'm gonna protect her for the rest of her life if she likes it or not" Katsuki said looking at Izuku with a smile.

"You like her don't you?" Mikei asked.

Katsuki turned his head to Mikei blushes "Yeah...yeah I do but I don't think she likes me back and I know my feelings for her are never gonna go but I just want her to be happy and when she's happy I'm happy" Katsuki sighed looking at Izuku again.

"Bro I think she likes you back but just to make sure why don't you confess?" Mikei asked.

Katsuki looks at Mikei "Everyone wants me to do that...if I confess and she rejects me I'll be broken all over again and I'll ruin are friendship I don't want to do that"

Mikei sighs "Bakugou, look if you confess nothing is gonna change if she does reject you but what if...no Lets say she does have feelings for you and you get together with her. What im saying is you should confess!"

"...I'll try" Katsuki said.

"Okay then your doing it tonight!" Mikei yelled.

Katsuki wipped his head at Mikei "What! Fuck no not tonight! I don't even know how to do it!" Katsuki yelled.

"Well I have an idea!" Mikei yelled putting up one finger next to him.

"Okay then wh-" Katsuki was cut off by Kei pulling him.

Now that Izuku and Katsuki are in the closet Mikei goes to his brother and whispers in his ear.

"I have an idea tell everyone except that one girl with brown short hair okay" Mikei moves back and Kei nods.

"Okay then when the bottle gets Bakugou for sure he'll choose dare so someone should dare him to kiss Izuku" Mikei whispered.

Mikei looks at his brother and Kei was smirking.

"So you found out that he likes her and your not mad?" Kei asked.

"Nah I think that guys perfect for her and I know he'll always be there for her. Oh and does she like him?" Mikei asked.