2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)

As Izuku nodded to the guy he started the music.

(It's only the girl not the guy)

After Izuku finished dancing everyone cheered and the guy came back next to her.

"THAT WAS FREAKEN AMAZING!!!" The guy yelled. Izuku blushed and thanked him.

"How long have you been dancing?" The guy asked.

"For as long as I can remember" Izuku said putting her hood back on.

"That's awesome! Well now can the Bakusquad please come up and tell us what you thought about her performance"

As the guy said that a group of teens called 'Bakusquad" came.

"First Ailian queen, what did you think?"

Izuku looked at the group and seen a girl with pink hair come up she was looking down and then she looked up at Izuku.

'Why am I fucking nervous I don't really care what they say...okay I do I hope I did good' Izuku crossedher fingers waiting for her answer.

"That. Shit. Was....AMAZING!" She yelled running to Izuku and hugging her.

Izuku had no idea what to do so she just stud there

"Oi pinky fucking let go of her can't you fucking see she's uncomfortable!" Someone yelled.

The girl jumped "Ah sorry I'm sorry" the girl said letting go of Izuku.

"No no it's okay" Izuku said to her and the girl smiled then walked away.

"Okay now what about you Red Riot!"

Izuku looked over at a boy that started talking.

"I thought that it was an amazing performance it would be awesome if she was in our crew!"

Izuku smiled at the complement 'In there crew huh I've never thought about being in a crew I'm better alone or with Kei' Izuku thought.

"That's great, how about you Chargbolt?"

A guy with blond hair came up to Izuku and posed "How you doing"

(I love that line)

Izuku looked at him and laughed "I'm doing good so are you Chargbolt?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah and I thought your dance was fucking incredible!" He yelled.

"I am incredible aren't I" Izuku said posing. The blonde laughed and Izuku giggled.

"You act just like a friend of mine but your nicer" he said laughing.

"And Cellophane?"