4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)

(Rewind)

Mitsuki was walking to the elevator to go up to Izuku's room because Inko asked her to take a box of Izukus clothes.

Mitsuki went into the elevator and pushed the button for Izukus floor.

When Mitsuki got to Izukus floor and the doors from the elevator opened.

Mitsuki walked out looking for Izukus room. She seen a door that was open down the hall so she went to that door and seen the name plate that said "Izuku Midoriya"

Mitsuki looked inside the room to see a very sweet scene so she took a quick pic and then got an idea.

Mitsuki knocked on the door that was already open.

The two teens stopped hugging and looked at Mitsuki.

Mitsuki went into Izukus box of clothes and took out Izukus bra and smirked.

"Izuku, what size are you? Because yours are big" Mitsuki started laughing.

Izuku immediately blushed and ran to Mitsuki "Waaaahhhh!!! Auntie please put that back!" Izuku quickly graved her things and hid them.

Mitsuki started laughing and even started crying of how funny she reacted. She looked at Katsuki and he looked like he just died he was blushing so hard too and just staring at Izuku.

'Uhhhh...what the fuck was that Dekus bra. Shit she really does of big ones though' Katsuki thought as he blushed even more thinking about...somethings.

"KACCHAN STOP STAIRING YOU PERV!!!" Izuku yelled. She smacked Katsuki on the head and Katsuki came back from the dead and rubbed his head.

"HAHAHA!!! Oh god Izuku you are just like your mother" Mitsuki said wiping a tear away.

"Well I just came to bring you that box. You kids may continue on what you where doing" Mitsuki waved bye and left.

'Omg why auntie whyyyy!' "Kacchan can you please go I have to do something" Izuku pushed Katsuki out her room but he walked back in.

"No, I'm gonna stay"

Izuku sat on her bed and looked at Katsuki "Do you really want to see me naked" Izuku smirked.

Katsuki smirked "I mean if you fucking want me too"

Izuku blushed "Kacchaaaaan! GET the fuck out and let me change!"

Katsuki chuckled "I was joking! See ya later" Katsuki waved before leaving.

Izuku got up and closed the door. She giggled and continue on what she was gonna do.

When Izuku finished changing she started decorating her room.

(What she's wearing) 

(Her room)