13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)

Katsuki and Izuku walked out of the dorms and started walking.

"Kacchan where is it were going?" Izuku asked.

"Well we are going to the skatepark of course you already know because I said to bring your skatebored but the rest is a surprise" Katsuki said.

Izuku looked at him and smiled "So are we going to the skatepark first?" Izuku asked.

"Yes we fucking are" Katsuki said with a small smile.

"Kacchan you need to smile more it sutes you" Izuku said looking forward.

Katsuki blushed at the comment "Tch, I only smile for you, no one else or they will probably fall for me" Katsuki said joking.

"If anyone tries something I'll kick there ass" Izuku said throwing a punch with her skatebored.

Katsuki chuckles "Have you ever fucking fought anyone before" he asked looking at Izuku.

"Hell yeah I have! I took boxing classes for a few years and also martial arts that was very fun. I was there top good fighter at both" Izuku said proud of herself.

"Oh and I got in a fight with this one bitch at my old school, man you should have seen everyones faces when they seen me fight it was priceless" Izuku said wiping a fake tear from her eye.

Katsuki chuckled "Well remind me not to fight you" Katsuki said and Izuku giggles.

(Time skip)

They finally got to the skate park and Izuku was way to excited and pulled Katsuki.

Izuku got ready as Katsuki sat down.

"Don't fucking fall!" Katsuki yelled to the small broccoli that was on her skatebored.

"Oh please I've been riding for years now I don't think I'll fall" Izuku said.

Katsuki chuckles "Whatever just ride I want to fucking see if your that good!"

Izuku smirked "Okay then" she turned around and started skating.

(Imagine it's Izuku doing that)

When Izuku finished she was skated back to Katsuki "So how was that!" Izuku yelled as she was getting closer to Katsuki.

Katsuki was suprised on what Izuku can do.

'Shes really has skills'

Katsuki snapped out of his shocked expression looked at Izuku and smirked at her "That was fucking awesome, now get ov-" Katsuki was cut off by some random dude stopping Izuku from riding.

"Hey there cutie I seen how you ride and I was wondering if-" he was cut off by Izuku.

"I'm sorry I have a boyfriend" Izuku said.

The guy got closer to her "Well I don't see him anywhere. Anyways I just wanted to see if you had time to do somethings with me~" the rando said with lust.

Katsuki got pissed off by this 'This guy has the balls to fucking say that' he got up and stomped his way to the guy.

"I think you should run" Izuku said in a calm tone while looking at Katsuki.

"Whys that~?" the guy asked.

"Because of him" Izuku said pointing at Katsuki.

The guy looked confused and turned around to see a tall ash blond standing in front of him.