23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)

(Out side class 1-A dorms)

"YO! IZU!"

Izuku turned around to see Monoma running to her. Izuku smiled "HEY MONOMA!" Izuku yelled back with a wave.

Monoma finally got to Izuku and he was out of breath. Monoma crouched down catching his breath "Yo-..." Monoma couldn't talk for a while he Is panting to much.

"How long have you been running?" Izuku asked as she tried not to laugh.

Monoma finally caught his breath and answers Izukus question "For about 2 minutes!" Monoma happily said.

"The fuck! 2 minutes!" Izuku laughed "Why were you running?"

Before Monoma could answer someone yelled.

"MONOMA GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE AND FINISH YOUR WORK!!!"

"OH NO HE FOUND ME!!!" Monoma yelled and hid behind Izuku.

Izuku was generally confused. She looked at who yelled and it was Shinso "Oh, hey Shinso!" Izuku yelled as she waved her hand on the air.

Shinso seen her and calmed down. Shinso walked to Izuku and Monoma who's was still hiding behind Izuku "Hey Midoriya" Shinso said.

"So what's happening here?" Izuku asked as she looked at both teens.

"Well this little SHIT over here won't do his work!" Shinso yelled.

"Because it's boring I want to hang out with Izu!" Monoma said as he hugged Izuku from behind.

Izuku giggled "Monoma what class is the work from?" Izuku asked.

"...Math" Monoma said.

"Oh shit then fuck that work let's hang out!" Izuku yelled.

"Midoriya your not helping!" Shinso yelled then sighed "Fine let's hang out Or whatever"

"YAAAAY!" Monoma yelled and let go of Izuku as he cheered. Monoma then had an idea "Oh my god! Let's write a song!" Monoma yelled.

Izukus eyes lit up "Really! Yes! Let's do it!" Izuku pulled both teens to inside the dorms.

"Wait! Inside those dorms" Monoma glared at the dorms.

"Yeah I have everything inside my room we can think of using for the song" Izuku said and walked into the dorms.

Once Izuku stepped in all of class 1-A stared at them.

"Why are they here?"

"Is Midoriya friends with them?"

Todo gasped "Aizawas secrets love child!"

"Oh look it's that crazy blonde bitch from 1-B"

When Izuku heard the last one she snapped her head at Uraraka already knowing it was her.

Izuku let go of the two teens and walked up to her "What did you call my friend?" Izuku asked in a sweet tone.

Uraraka glared at Izuku and got closer to her face "I called him a crazy blonde bitch. What are you gonna do about it!" Uraraka smirked.

"You want a second round I'll give you a second round!" Izuku said and punched Uraraka in the face.

Uraraka fell back and laughed "Did all of you see that! She hit me!" Uraraka yelled looking at everyone.

...

No one said anything they just stared at Uraraka and Izuku.

Katsuki then came from the kitchen "What the fuck is happening here?" Katsuki asked as he walked over to Izuku.