24: Date

"FINALLYYYYYY!!!"

"Calm your ass down" Shinso said to Monoma.

Izuku giggled "I'm pooped! At least were finally done recording"

Izuku walks out the recording room before saying "Well I gotta go guys. I'll see you later!" Izuku yelled and ran back to the dorms.

"BYEEEEE!" Monoma yelled causing him to get a smack on the head by Shinso "Ow!" Monoma rubbed his head and glared at Shinso.

"Don't be loud! And come on its getting late. The staff said we can't be here late" Shinso grabs his things and walks out with Monoma following him.

========

Katsuki has been bored all day. His Deku has been at UA's recording studio with her new singing group and he really wanted her for the day but it was fine because he knows Izuku is happy with her new group.

Katsuki ended up spending the day with his crew. They went to the city to street dance for a while then they went to the mall.

While passing a store Katsuki seen something and thought about one person while looking at the thing and that person of course is Izuku.

(Time skip)

After some time Katsuki and the crew got back to the dorms. When they were walking someone bumped into Katsukis back and fell on top of him.

"Ah! ow!" Izuku whispered yelled in pain. Izuku then felt someone under her but didn't know Who "Shit! I'm so sorry I-" Izuku got cut off by laughing.

When Katsuki heard it was his girlfriend that bumped into him he just laughed.

Izuku finally saw who she was on top and she blushed "Ah K-kacchan! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!" Izuku yelled still on top of Katsuki.

Katsuki finally calm down and turned his head to see a flustered Izuku and Katsuki smirked "Are you gonna get off or do you prefer staying like this" Katsuki teased.

Izuku blushed even more and got up as fast as she can "I-I'm s-so-sorry!" Izuku yelled.

Katsuki chuckled got up and dusted himself off "Yeah yeah no need to apologize!" Katsuki yelled.

"Hey were gonna head in" Mina said winking at both teens and walked with the rest of the crew.

Katsuki got close to Izuku and pulled her into a kiss "So, I got you something"

Izuku hugged Katsukis neck and smiled "Oh and what is that?" Izuku asked.

"Can't tell you it's a surprise for tomorrow" Katsuki answered with a smirk.

"And what's happening tomorrow?" Izuku played with Katsukis hair.

"I'm taking you out"

"Do I get to know where?" Izuku asked.

"No, now let's head in we have to eat" Katsuki pecked Izukus lips and pulled her inside the dorms.

Izuku and Katsuki ate dinner and talked. After dinner they got changed went to izukus room and watched a movie together and played some video games for a while. After some time it was getting pretty late so they went to sleep.

========

Izuku and Katsuki had woke up and went to eat.

"Kacchan where are we going today? And when are we going?" Izuku asked the spiky blonde.