31: I Love You Too Cry Baby

"Were here" Katsuki parked his car turned it off then looked over at Izuku.

Izuku was fast asleep with a blush on her face and she was kinda sleep talking. She was saying "Kacchan~ stooooop~" then giggled a bit.

Katsuki blushed and held in a laugh. He got out the car and walked over to Izukus side and picked her up.

Izuku immediately wrapped around Katsuki while saying "Mmhh Kacchan~ I want to...~"

Katsuki blushed even more 'She's really having a damn wet dream about me heh I feel fucking special'

Katsuki locked his car and walked into the dorms. When he walked in he was greeted by his class yelling worried about there friend.

"Oi! Shut the fuck up she's asleep!" Katsuki whispered yelled.

Everyone apologizes and sat back down at the couches or some walked back to there rooms.

"I'm going to sleep" Katsuki said before going into the elevator.

Katsuki stopped on his floor got off and went in his room with sleeping Izuku.

Katsuki laid Izuku on the bed then changed. When he finished changing Izuku was still asleep.

'I thought she would at least be up now' Katsuki sighed already knowing he would have to change her. He got Izuku one of his hoodies and put it on the bed.

Katsuki took off Izukus shirt and saw the bandage wrapped around her stomach.

Katsuki didn't like seeing that because it hurts him knowing he couldn't do anything to prevent the incident from happening. He slowly touched Izukus bandage "...I'm sorry..." he whispered with tears now rolling down his cheeks.

Katsuki felt hands on both his cheeks and they wiped away his tears but he cried even more knowing it's Izuku.

"Kacchan, please don't cry. I don't like to see you cry" Izuku softly said.

"Its my fault that this happened to you!" Katsuki yelled graving one of Izukus hands "I-if I was faster you w-wouldn't have fell! I was just to slow I couldn't protect you! I'm so weak-" Katsuki felt a slap on his face. His eyes widen and he looks at Izuku and she's crying.

"KACCHAN YOU ARE NOT WEAK! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! I CHOSE TO SAVE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I COULDN'T HAVE YOU DIE FOR M-" Izuku then realized something and she started crying more.

'If it was him that did this for me I would have reacted the same way he is right now. Oh my god I get it now' Izuku looks at Katsuki and let's out a sob.

"I'm so sorry!" Izuku pulled Katsuki into a hug and cried more "Now I know why your blaming yourself. But please don't it wasn't your fault okay" Izuku whispers.

Katsuki hugged Izuku a bit tighter "I love you"

Izuku broke the hug and wiped away Katsukis tears while Katsuki did the same.

(Pic of Katsuki because why not couldn't find one of Izuku sorry😓)