22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)

"Okay class I have a new assignment for you all!" Toshinori yelled then continued "I want you to get a partner and duet a song together!" Toshinori smiles.

"MUSIC!!!" Izuku yelled jumping up from her seat.

Toshinori chuckles "Yes Zuku, you are gonna sing. Also there will be solo songs too. You can write the song if you want! Now get your partners. This is due next week. Class dismissed!" He said before walking out of class.

"Oi Deku!" Katsuki softly yelled walking over to Izuku "Wanna be partners?"

"Of course Kacchan!" Izuku jumps on Katsuki and he catches her "Heh good catch" Izuku giggles.

Katsuki smirks "Well I don't want you falling for anyone else. So I'm here to catch you"

Izuku kisses Katsukis cheek "Well I'm gonna be falling a lot" Izuku smirks.

"Deku you better not be falling for anyone!" Katsuki yelled in anger.

"Heh stupid Kacchan. Your the one I'm always falling for" Izuku sticks out her tongue.

"I'm way to hot to resist aren't I" Katsuki smirks and puts Izuku down.

"Well of course! Now let's go!" Izuku pulls Katsuki to the dorms.

When they get to the dorms Izuku goes to her room to change. When she was done she headed to Katsukis dorm.

Izuku finally got to Katsukis floor. She's walking down the hall when she heard music starting.

Izuku looks to her side to see that Todorokis door was slightly open. She tip toed to Todorokis door and peeked inside to see Todoroki sitting at his desk with his laptop out then he started singing.

Izukus eyes lit up and she pushed the door open and clapped "Wow Todoroki that was amazing!"

Todoroki jumped and turned to the door and seen Izuku and he blushes "W-wha-you heard me!"

"Yeah! Are you gonna sing that next week?" Izuku asked still standing at the door way.

"O-oh n-no...this song is kinda a personal one" Todoroki turns around to face his laptop.

"Really? Is it about someone? I think you should sing it to them!" Izuku yelled in excitement.

"...If I sing it to her nothing's gonna happen. She's already with someone..." Todoroki then realized who he was telling this stuff to and turns red "B-but it's none of your business!" Todoroki yells.

"...I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude. I'll just go..." Izuku turns around and closed the door.

"Fucking dumbass why'd you yell at her!" Todoroki whispere yelled at himself. He sighs "You'll never get her like this" Todoroki said in a sad tone.

========

Izuku gets to Katsukis dorm room and knocked 'I wonder why he got mad? Is it about a girl he likes? He's probably embarrassed to say who it is'.

Katsuki opens the door and sees his small girlfriend. Katsuki moves aside for Izuku to walk in "Okay so are we gonna fucking write a song or what?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku sits on Katsukis bed and thinks "I...I think we should write a song!" Izuku beamed out.

"Alright then" Katsuki sits on his rolling chair at his desk and turns to face Izuku "How are we gonna start it?"