21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)

"Bro! She fucking said yes!... Well she said she wants to meet in person"

"No fucking way! Ha! We are gonna be better then that shitty class 1-A!"

"Your still on with that. Whatever! I told her to meet us at the cat cafe tomorrow afternoon"

"How are we gonna know who she is?"

"She said she's gonna be wearing a dark green hoodie and a black mask with some black pants"

"Awsome! I can't wait to meet her. Well I'm gonna sleep. I'll see ya tomorrow"

"I wonder if she'll show us how she looks? I would like to get to know her"

========

It is currently Friday morning. Izuku and Katsuki got ready for school ate some breakfast then went to class.

When they got to class it was just them two.

"Kacchaaaaan!" Izuku wines and lays her head on her desk.

"What's wrong?" Katsuki turns from his desk and faces his girlfriend.

"I'm nervous about the meet with cat.lover! I've never actually met any of my fans before... Also he asked me to be in his singing group! Like what the hell! I've watched there videos last night. The music they make is fucking amazing!!! I don't know why they would want me! I'm just..UHHHH!!!" Izuku banged her head on the desk in frustration but then raised her head back up because she banged it to hard "owww..."

"Heh. Dumbass don't do that" Katsuki said as he kissed Izukus forehead then sat back down "Look your gonna fucking be okay. He wants to meet you and just talk about the shitty group or whatever. He wants you in his fucking group because you have an amazing voice Deku" Katsuki gave a soft smile then continued "Also if you want I can go with you"

Izuku gets up from her seat and sits on Katsukis desk "Thank you Kacchan I needed that. And no it's okay I'll be fine on my own" Izuku smiles.

Katsuki pulls Izuku to his lap "Well you better fucking be fine on your own" Katsuki wrapped his arms around her waist.

Izuku kisses Katsukis cheek and smiles "I'll be okay Kacchan. If you want I'll text you when I get there and if there's something off"

"Tch! I'll just drive your ass over there" Katsuki pulls Izuku closer then kisses her and Izuku kisses back.

It hasn't been 10 seconds and they get interrupted.

"Can you please not do that In class"

Izuku breaks the kiss and looks at the door to see Todoroki "Ah I'm sorry Todoroki I didn't know it was almost time for class" Izuku gets off Katsukis lap and turns to look at Katsuki he looks mad and annoyed at Todoroki.

Izuku smiles and pecks his cheek "Thanks for the talk Kacchan I needed it" after that Izuku goes to her seat.

Todoroki scoffed and walks to his seat at the back and other students started walking in.

'Why is Todoroki like this all of a sudden?' Izuku thought as she looks out the window.

========

"SHINSO!!!"

"Wha-huh?"

"The fucking bell rang! Let's go or we'll be late"

"Monoma Calm down we have time!" Shinso yelled getting up "let's go and get ready"

========

"I CAN'T FIND IT!!!"

"Deku calm your ass down!" Katsuki sat on Izukus bed "Where was the last place you left it?"