29: Misses His Girlfriend

"DEKU!"

Izuku ran to muscles and jumped on him. She wrapped her leg around his waist and graved both his arms so he won't swing his knifes. Izuku looked back at Katsuki and yelled.

"RUN!"

Katsuki picked up Kota and started running down the mountain.

Kota was trembling he knew who the guy is. That's the guy that killed. His parents and if Izuku is fighting him right now she might....die.

'Deku, you better fucking get out of there fast!' Katsuki thought as he looks back. His eyes widen as he just seen his girlfriend get cut on the cheek. He stops running as he yelled for Izuku "DEKU!"

Izuku looks at Katsuki and gave him a smiled then mouthed "I love you"

Izuku looks back at muscles and jumped on him again making him fall back but off the cliff this time and Izuku started falling with him.

========

Katsuki seen Izuku smile at him but it was like a sad goodbye smile.

When Katsuki saw Izuku falling his eyes watered as he ran back to Izuku and put Kota down as he tried to catch her but to his luck he missed.

"NOOOOO!!!" Katsuki yelled as he's staring at Izuku falling with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

Katsuki called Aizawa and the police and told them what happened.

"BAKUGOU!" Aizawa called out worried about his student.

Katsuki had his knees up to his chest as he hugs them while having an emotionless face and dried tears on his cheeks.

Kota was next to Katsuki with a scared face as he just witnessed someone die.

Aizawa ran to Katsuki and went on one knee in front of Katsuki and pulled him into a hug "I'm sorry Bakugou..."

Katsuki didn't hug back but he did say something "S...shes gone....no, no she can't be gone she's still down there we just have to check! She can still be alive!" Katsuki yelled. He broke the hug as he went to the cliff but Aizawa pulled him back so he won't fall too.

Aizawa sighed "Bakugou, she wouldn't have servived that fall I'm sorry but...she's gone"

Katsuki eyes widen "No! It's not fair! She didn't deserve this! She is an amazing person that should live her life! She had plans for the future...we had plans for the future..." Katsuki whispered the last part as he broke down "Why her! It should have been me! FUUUUUCK!!!" Katsuki yelled as he cried more.

Aizawa heard sirens not to far from them so he went up to Kota and picked him up "Bakugou, if you want I will ask the police to check if they find anything but for right now I need you to come back down with me. You need to go back to the cabin and tell everyone to pack up and don't tell them what happened I will handle that"

Katsuki calmed down looked at Aizawa and nodded. He got up and followed Aizawa down.

When Katsuki got to the camp he seen everyone outside on the benches talking and laughing. It made him feel disgusted because everyone is laughing and having fun when ome persons life might've just ended. Katsuki didn't like the feeling so he shook it off and walked up to the class.

"Oi" Katsuki said softly.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Katsuki.

"What's up Bakubro?!" Kirishima beamed out.

"Where's Mido?" Mina asked.

Katsuki flinched at the name and he wanted to cry right then and there but he held it in "Eye bags said to pack up were leaving early. And Deku is...with the little kid" Katsuki turned around and tears flowed down his cheeks as he walked off.