𝟕

Don't forget to vote xx

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟑 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

It's been a couple weeks. Since we... you know.

We've done it a few times now. On the couch. In the dark. Just kissing.

I don't know what it means. I don't think she knows what it means either. I find myself staring at her Insta pics when I get bored. Dunno why. They're just nice to look at. Her lips are nice, too. They taste like bubblegum. And Tory's right. She's got bunda.

"Hey."

"Mornin." I watched her walk into the kitchen, wearing grey leggings and a matching top. I see her properly now. Like, she's not just the jarring yat who sleeps in my spare bedroom. She's Rebecca Romano. "Where you goin dressed like that?"

"Does it matter?" She said, bending over to put on her shoes. Fuck. "And don't dare me to tell you where I'm going cuz I won't."

I chuckled. "If you're stayin at my yard, I need to know where you are every second of every fuckin day. Man can't have you out here fuckin with opps." That wasn't the real reason. I knew the real reason. But I didn't wanna admit it. "So where you goin?"

"My best friend's back from Jamaica, so I'm seeing how she is. That ok with you?" She edged closer to me and I look deep into her eyes - something I know she hates. "Cas..."

"Becca..."

We both laughed a little. Well, mine was more of a smirk. I don't laugh. Nothing in life can ever be funny again after what happened with -

Rebecca's nose lifted slightly. "You smell nice."

"It's called cologne, darlin."

"I like this cologne," she giggled. "But it seems expensive so its probably not yours."

"What?" She ran away but I grabbed her arm and pulled her close again. "I dare you to say that one more time." Our eyes were locked into each other. I leaned in to kiss her. So she leaned in too. But I curved it and landed a peck on her cheek. "Inabit, darlin."

~ • ~

"Has my dollhouse arrived yet?"

You already know who this is.

"No." I turned to face Brianna as she played with her current dollhouse, crouched in front of it. Her hair was in 2 ponytails today, and she wore a Gucci tracksuit. "Where's your mum?"

"I told you she got stabbed."

She was so frustrating. I wanna fuck her up so bad but that's not a good idea. "Did she die?"

Bri stopped playing with the barbies and looked at me. "I'll let you know when you get my vintage dollhouse. Why d'you smell like vanilla? Are you going out with that Rebecca girl?"

"No."

She seemed disappointed. "Fuck's sake, Cas. When are you gonna settle down and find someone? I don't like Rebecca anyways. She thinks your leng so she obviously wears glasses. And girls who wear glasses are not a good sign."