𝟔

Don't forget to vote guys xx

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I finally heard the front door crash open. Opps were in the building. It took them a couple minutes to realise that we weren't gonna answer the door so they stopped knocking and started booting it down.

In those few minutes, I told my boys exactly what to do. They have bare man, and I only have 6 right now. So if one of my niggas fumble?

We're all dead.

"Prince! Where the fuck are you lot hiding, huh?!" I recognised Ricky's voice. Me and him have separate beef. Why the fuck is he getting involved in this? Now I know where all the extra mandem are from.

I'm listening from behind the locked bathroom door. Stuck with one of the worst humans alive. Tory.

The plan was to split into pairs and get rid of these niggas as they came deeper into the house. The first pair were A1 and Sly, then Saint and Adrian. Me and Tory were the final pair, so they were gonna get to us last, meaning we would have to wait the longest. Unfortunately.

"So you and the opp thot - "

"She has a name." I'm already tired of him. If he dies, I won't complain. "We ain't a ting and we never will be; she's just stayin at my yard."

"You said she was there to help you find the key cah TJ said she knew where it was.  And you found the key, but she still there. It has niggas wondering."

Fair point. I'd found that shit. But for some odd reason, neither of us had even spoken about her leaving. "We ain't a ting," I repeated.

"The bunda though. Come on, you must've grabbed that shit at least once," he sighed, licking his lips.

"No. Bunda won't keep a girl. It's all about attitude. Hurry up and get the shit, man."

He sighed and stuck his hand in the toilet bowl. No one really uses this toilet so I keep an emergency bag of grenades in the bowl. Tory pulled out the bag and looked inside. "There's like 20 in here. We using alla them or what?"

"Yes."

There was a loud bang. Voices yelling. Kyro's boys had come across the second pair. Adrian and Saint. All I could hear was gunshots. Crashing. Thumping. Then silence.

Either Adrian and Saint are dead and our plan's failed. Or they did exactly what I told them to and we're good.
Some footsteps got closer and closer to us... but stopped before they reached us. I could sense them opp boys from a mile away. Could smell smoke from their guns. Blood on their knives.

"Aye, you said there was 6; where the fuck is the other two? Bare mandem are dead already, what the fuck is goin on?" Someone snapped.

My phone vibrated and I looked at the text I was waiting for.

Adrian
done. around 40 man left

Tory looked at me. I nodded briefly. We both pulled down are ballies. I cocked my gun. He held on to the bag tight. My heart was beating steady. Hands weren't shaking. I can't panic - it's not in my genes.
"Should I go?" Tory whispered.

"Either you go or we die, so your choice," I replied sarcastically.

He kissed his teeth. Took a deep breath. Then opened the door and sprinted out. He flung the bag towards the crowd of boys. It landed right in the middle of them. Here we go.

They hadn't even clocked what was going on by the time the bag reached them. I ran out of the bathroom. Aimed my rifle at the bag. And the place blew up.
Windows shattered. Smoke and fire rushed out. Thousands of pieces of glass and steel showered down. A huge chunk had been taken out of the side and the roof of the building. There was a blinding white light shining in my eyes.