𝟒

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She dared me. I weren't about to back out. "You ain't leavin till I find that key."

"If I wanna leave, I'll leave," she hissed. I know she liked the kiss. Did I like the kiss?

It was decent.

"Hurry up and get your shit together. I ain't got time to be waiting around. I saw your GCSE results by the way. You fuckin neek."

"I'm a neek cuz I got straight A's?"

"Yes."

~ • ~

The car ride was silent. As I expected. As I hoped. Me and this girl had nothing in common. As soon as I find that key, I'm booting her out. She's too stubborn. It's nothing I can't handle but it's annoying. She needs to be less jarring. "Why are you doing this?"

I huffed. She just had to break the beautiful silence. "Doin what?"

"Letting me stay in your home? Giving me a lift? You keep saying it's about some key but... if there's anything else, I wanna know."

"Ok." I parked at the side of the road and leaned over to open her door. "If you wanna leave, gwarn. I don't give a shit."

She looked startled. "But it's about to rain-"

"Should've thought about that before you decided to bite the hand that feeds you," I shrugged.

"No, I wasn't. I just asked - "

I took my gun from my waistband and patted her stomach with it. "Don't long it, bro. Get out." She sighed, taking off her seatbelt. She didn't have a coat or an umbrella but she still got out of the car and slammed the door. At that point, the rain poured down heavier. And I drove off, chuckling to myself. "Dumb bitch."

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

You got back to Prince's house absolutely soaked in rain. The weather kinda reflected your mood. You were just tired of life. And Prince was defo pushing your buttons.

The front door was closed but he left it unlocked, since you didn't have a key. You took off your drenched jean jacket and dropped it on the floor. He would be pissed but you didn't give a fuck.

Something moved. It was a small movement, but you definitely saw something move.

You froze. Was it about to happen? Was he about to kill you?

"H - hello?" You knew Prince was home because his car was in the driveway, the TV was on, and his jacket was laying on the empty couch. But he was nowhere to be seen.

It moved again. You realised it was running around on the floor. This house is one of the cleanest houses you've ever been to. There can't be mice or rats or cockroaches. But something was definitely crawling along the white tiles.

"Shit." It jumped onto the sofa and laid on one of the clean, white cushions. You still didn't know what it was exactly, but it freaked you out, and you screamed.

Prince jogged down the stairs and came into the living room. "What the fuck, man? I done told you my neighbours don't like noise."